[camp] Scout - Page 64 of 104

Daphne starts shaking her head vigorously - Page 64 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Jan, 2007 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
18th Jan, 2007 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 64

*frowns deeply slightly troubled*

"I do have rope, spikes, hammer, and a bar" looks at Daphne "I have no doubt of your strength, I have Mining experience and as such have a good idea on rock types and structures. In mining one does climb but my knowledge is limited."

Pauses and reflects the options."We must try...as I see know other option...perhaps before proceeding we need to ask wanderer of her climbing knowledge"

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne nods in agreement and says "I do not see another option either. We have to rush otherwise the night will fall on us and we will be easy prey for hungry wolves".

OOC: You may want to update Party Order with our question to wanderer and our decision to climb the mountain.

18th Jan, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Looking south at Death's mouth an idea forms.

*shaking head at Wanderer* mumbles"no meat indeed we shall see when the time comes who makes the best score"*grins to himself*

Turns to Daphne "East then south is my thought." Points to where the mountains turn more north. "Perhaps the bend will give more access while staying a reasonable distance from the Deaths mouth."

"Or we could try the wider area closer to where we are but I fear the beasts on the other side are more fearsome....but we could save an some of time."

"either way we need to move fast"

18th Jan, 2007 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 64 Scout camp

Daphne doubts, she thinks for a minute and says "Okay, let's try East and then South as you suggested, I trust in your climbing abilities".

19th Jan, 2007 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Daphne I fear this assent might require more then my skills to make it to the top. To try this with two novice climbers will be a disaster. It be far higher then I first thought. We need a new plan."

"I recall on Scouts map a second pass to the far west...but I think it enters near the Orc "village".

"I fear any pass will be as dangerous as the next."

"To pass deaths mountain perhaps a black cloak would have been an idea...To well blend in a bit."

"We need to get a better view of that pass It be a mile to the mountains, I could forge a head and try for a better look. By climbing up a bit on me own and seeing what I can see then returning."

19th Jan, 2007 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Daphne is in deep thought for a moment and then says "Well, you could try going on and climbing but is a 3,000 height mountain"

"What do you think, you think you could handle it?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2007 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 64

"The full height no...But could I or we as a group could go part way up and move toward the Death mouth and see who or what is near the Death's Mouth...With any luck we could slip past nearer dusk?"

"What do you suggest? I think we have to go through the Death's mouth."

Slightly ponders exploring more of the range to the west but thinks be no different.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 19th Jan, 2007 - 8:43pm

19th Jan, 2007 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 64

Daphne starts shaking her head vigorously "NO, NO, NO! We will never make it through death mouth. Scout said they travel in groups of 20, it is only two of us" "Go ahead and try to climb half way through and see what can you see if anything at all"

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,