[camp] Scout - Page 66 of 104

ooc Agreed and I must apiologies for my previous - Page 66 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Jan, 2007 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
25th Jan, 2007 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 66

Daphne is back in the village, still a little disappointed at the outcome of the las trip near Death Mouth nevertheless, she is confident that someone else would be willing to go with her. She sees a stranger in the village and she thinks he may be a good candidate for the trip, he looks strong.

She approaches him and says "Hi Stranger, what brings you to these lands?"

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2007 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Looks toward the female warrior. "Me I come looking to make some gold. Getting tired of roaming to hunt, and being chased from the lands where the game be plenty." Silently notes the armour . "Looks you have been about of late."

25th Jan, 2007 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne looks at the stranger and says "Yes, you can well say I have been busy" She stretches her hands towards the guy and says "I am Daphne, what are your skills?"

25th Jan, 2007 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 66 Scout camp

"Greetings Daphne" returns hand shake "I am a Fisher and trapper by trade"

"And yourself?"

25th Jan, 2007 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

" I am a Animal Trainer and Herbalist, what's your name by the way? Have you ever heard of Death Mouth before?"

OOC: Do you think you will have enough rations for the journey?

26th Jan, 2007 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Blushes slightly"My apiologies ....My mother named me Kalfie. Death mouth ...I have heard some speak of it. All I know is it lies far to the south and is not a place to adventure alone."

OOC I hope to trap/fish a tad to off set rations we use.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2007 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 66

OOC: This time we will surely have to check out the area better. There must be a hidden passage somewhere. I am not sure. I cannot believe the GM would want us to commit suicide by going through Death Mouth knowing there are probably hundreds of these groups in horses waiting to cut our heads off.

26th Jan, 2007 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 66

ooc Agreed and I must apiologies for my previous rashness. JB warned us way to much for me to have not chose a different path.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,