[camp] Scout - Page 67 of 104

* Upon you again * Ah, thy face be familiar, - Page 67 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Feb, 2007 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
26th Jan, 2007 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 67

OOC: No apologize! I would have done the same thing laugh.gif JB sometimes warns but I have a hard time figuring out when he's serious or just a trick.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

ooc That is what makes a good GM I think. Perhaps I best find a better thinking hat! biggrin.gif

29th Jan, 2007 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Would you like to wait to see if other people would join (it may take time, serious players are usually hard to find) or do you feel confident enough for us to go ahead in our adventure?

29th Jan, 2007 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 67 Scout camp

OOC I think JB had indicated a larger party be wise.

GM: That was quick. You will need to regroup back at the Camp. This Scenario is closed until you are actually ready to journey again. You may also need to wait on more people?  Please read the Tips, play Solo and so forth to gain better ideas about the South. Upgraded Members also have the Secret Order.

Perhaps we need to tap the resources of the secret order for hints of the south..I am out of solo for a week till I get some things straight.

29th Jan, 2007 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: Ok no problem, we will get for more people then. Hopefully some may join soon.

1st Feb, 2007 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Secures his holdings and looks to daphne"We wait but what do we wait on another warrior or perhaps a thief?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2007 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 67

Daphne looks at him and sighs "Well, whoever comes our way , we do not have much choice really. More come, better chances for us."

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2007 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 67

* Upon you again *

Ah, thy face be familiar, but yet I am surprised to see thee here now. Hast thou changed thy mind from venturing into the South?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,