[camp] Scout - Page 68 of 104

"I hope to return shortly. I shall check - Page 68 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Mar, 2007 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
20th Feb, 2007 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 68

Scout, I lost my last companion when he tried to climb a very big mountain nevertheless I want to try again to venture South.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

My condolences, the lad seemed like he had a future ahead of him.

Climb a mountain ye say? What be the reason for such misadventure? Perhaps ye should look for something less formidable?

20th Feb, 2007 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

*looks up deeply interested and waits on Daphne's reply then return to camp chores that are quiet*

20th Feb, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 68 Scout camp

Daphne replies, "Well, he thought it was the right thing to do at the time. Anyhow let me introduce you to..." (Daphne realizes that she did not ask the name of the new adventurer)

21st Feb, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*grins slightly* Kalfie be the name, I do not mind repeating it to a forgetful warrior. My pleasure to meet thee scout.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Wait, ye be here still? Seems that thy luck is the same as a mouse under a giant's shoe? Aren't there others who will journey with thee? Art thou so unfortunate as to always be alone?

Maybe thou shouldest seek those who may be unaware of the skills that might be employed here? Seek after the man from the East known as Vincenzo, a man who has been around these parts before. Look for the maiden known as DianeC, she be from the country where Medieval lore is plentiful. Make known to the veteran FarSeer of they wishes... they persuasion may yet bring her closer to an alliance with thee.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2007 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 68

Kalfie and I will try to contact these adventurers and see if they are interested in traveling with us. We will report.

13th Mar, 2007 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 68

"I hope to return shortly. I shall check the inn"

*grins wickedly and heads to the inn*

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,