[camp] Scout - Page 69 of 104

OOC: Wow, that's a lot of money. You - Page 69 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Apr, 2007 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 104 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2007 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 69

* Recognizes Daphne *

Wait, ye be here again?

I have journeyed to East City and returned again and ye still be here?

* Then looks at Magsley *

I see thou hast found yet another friend?

* A smirk develops on her face *

I wonder, does he also climb mountains?

* She then laughs in a disgusting manner as she moves on to another part of the market. *

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2007 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Wanderer, you really think you are so good eh, says Daphne. We are just waiting for new warriors to join us.

11th Apr, 2007 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

*looks across at Wanderer* Climb! Nay I be not a squirrel though it looks you be related to its favorite food. *wait ready for the quick retaliation*

To Daphne "The Inn provided slim pick'ns less chickens count."

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 69 Scout camp

* Days pass...*

Wait, ye be here still? Hast thou taken up market duties or are ye waiting to get old?

* Crackles loudly *

Ye poor folk, ye have no one that is willing to go with ye...

* Pauses *

Have ye gold? Pay me and I will go for a stroll with ye, but ye probably have not my price... ye look fit to sell here.

* Raises hands and turns from side to side gesturing at your location: Market place. *

25th Apr, 2007 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*looks to Wanderer*

"Ye claim we be merchants but yet it be ye who sells the wares" pauses a moment *The question at hand be besides thine sharp blade what else ye offer and at what price...."

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2007 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

* Laughs hard as a man would, then turns serious and meanicing, but you realize it seems to be her face of business *

See here, ye be givin' me 1000 GPs and I will give ye one week of riding, after that meh fee goes up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 69

"1000 gp! ay be not rich but perhaps Daphane adn I could have a moment to discuss this matter" Turns and walks off to the side with Daphne keeping his eye on the stranger.

"I know not of her ability but if self confidence counts I would say she will suffice. Do ye think we could offer a portion of our find and a third of what the officials will pay?" waits on Daphne.

26th Apr, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 69

OOC: Wow, that's a lot of money. You think she just wants to get our money? After all, she says after a week her fees go up...what happens if she leaves us in the middle of no where?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,