[camp] Scout - Page 70 of 104

OOC I thinks she be gone and if she did return - Page 70 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th May, 2007 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 104 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
26th Apr, 2007 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 70

"True she could leave us but would she fair any better than us on her own? I think she would stay put if nothing else than to collect her pay at the end of the day." Takes note of Wanderers position to ensure the conversation is not over heard. " Daphne I think you might be able to negotiate a better price than I. I have a way of well angering people with my presence."

"What would you think a fair pay is for a week? One third the loot plus one third the pay is my thought .... How do we get Wanderer to agree to that."

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2007 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OCC: Okay, well it seems like we need her anyways. I will try to make a deal with her, let's see how it turns.

Wanderer, we have been discussing your price and our offer is one third the loot plus one third the pay. What do you say?

Post Date: 5th May, 2007 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

* Hearing her name she comes forward with hands firmly placed on her hips, legs spread apart and her back slight bent back as though she were leaning against a tree *

Am I a dog? Ye are lucky that I have even offered my sword in thy so called adventures. I want my price AND I will also take a third of the loot too since thou has reminded me of it.

* She thinks for a second and then says... *

That is... if there is any loot for which I can take a third.

* She then rolls her eyes while raising one brow in a manner of disgust that she would even negotiate with those she feels is beneath her glory and skill *

7th May, 2007 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 70 Scout camp

*looks to Daphne and gives he a sign that the terms are unacceptable.*

Post Date: 7th May, 2007 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

* Shaking her head *

I do not know why I even talk to thee, I am far better than this, I have to remove myself from this Village of old grandpas and hopeful gold seekers.

* She then moves off with confidence *

Ta' ta' ye shall not have an offer from me again, and do not pretend to compete with me ever unless ye value thy life as naught.

7th May, 2007 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

"sorry Daphne but perhaps we are destined to go on our own"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2007 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 70

OOC: Well, we will surely die if we go on our own. We lack experience and Wanderer has it but she is asking way too much money. Do you want to use your charming abilities and see if she would change her mind? laugh.gif

Rather off topic, but...
I home school my oldest son, so you will see my replies on the game after 2:00pmEST.

7th May, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 70

OOC I thinks she be gone and if she did return he stake will be higher. My character is way to uncharismatic to even dream of a successful negotiation.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,