[camp] Scout - Page 8 of 104

"We should wait for a little bit and - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Sep, 2005 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
14th Sep, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 8

Radon, a very healthy and young adventurer enters the area, (OOC and thus the thread). (IC) He is obviously a new adventurer and poorly equipped. He looks very formidable for his age but puts off a less than positive aura. He is looking for a party that will alow him to get a few more coins in his purse and increase his experience. With time, he may even become a respectable member of society.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2005 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at the new adventurer with distrust. She is usually that way when she meets a stranger but when she gets to know someone she loses that attitude.

She approaches the new adventurer and says "Hello. My name is Daphne, where are you from? I do not recall seeing you anywhere this village? Are you from a far away land?"

15th Sep, 2005 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"Not too far away land," he started his reply. "Just arrived in the village though. My family's farm could no longer support the extra mouth to feed and I am old enough to strike out on my own. My father taught me enough sword skills to hold my own and so I am here to find my new way. I be looking for work now. Name's Radon."

He held out his hand in greeting.

15th Sep, 2005 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Scout camp

Daphne felt touched by the boy's story yet she did not want to show any kind of sign of weakness. She shakes the boy's hand and says "Well, there is much work to be done. We surely will make a good team".

15th Sep, 2005 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Much work? Do you have a task currently? I will surly need to find work soon or go hungry. If we move on the same path then I would gladly team with you." Radon noticed how she had the firm grip of a warrior.

15th Sep, 2005 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

"Work? I do not have anything right now, she replies. But surely we can team and find work in no time. Be aware of the people on the village, some of them are not to be trusted. My companion in adventure Ice and I got in some few hmmm how to put it, "unusual" circumnstances so keep your eyes well opened and do not talk with too many strangers".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2005 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 8

"Ice, yet a third companion. In some cases it is better to team together and go in numbers. Should we look for a few more or just wait for your partner to show? In any case, I would like to avoid those, how did you put it "unusual" circumstances."

16th Sep, 2005 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

"We should wait for a little bit and see if Ice shows up. It is always better to go in a little group so we can protect each other, nevertheless, we need to look for a job first"

Offtopic but,
I will contact Funbikerchick to join our group

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,