[camp] Scout - Page 71 of 104

Upon entering the Inn Kalfie sits at the furthest - Page 71 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th May, 2007 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
7th May, 2007 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 71

OCC: Do you want to pay the money she is asking? I have 80GP with me and you have 0 according to the stats. We are not even closer to what she asked. So want to try to adventure alone?

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2007 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

laugh.gif I think JB hinted that it was possible and I have more gear ready to go.

7th May, 2007 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Okay, let's go then but please do not climb any mountains this time cowboy. laugh.gif

8th May, 2007 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 71 Scout camp

ooc I promise

Slightly unhappy looking towards the south. "Daphne perhaps it is our destine to try on our own..."

"Do you know the way to the pass Daphne?"

8th May, 2007 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Not really, the last experience was quite traumatic but I remember a guy named Scout who helped my companion and I in our last trip, I wonder if we could find him to help us out?"

8th May, 2007 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

"So be it then", Looks about and ponders if a trip to the inn would be in order to find this"scout".

"Would ye know if he haunts the inn?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2007 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 71

"No, I don't know but we could look for him there. Let's go"

8th May, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 71

Upon entering the Inn Kalfie sits at the furthest end of the bar and orders an ale letting Daphne take the lead with any conversation as he knows many despise him just because they can.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,