[camp] Scout - Page 72 of 104

OOC: Yeah sounds good to me, sorry for the - Page 72 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Jul, 2007 - 6:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 104 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
8th May, 2007 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 72

Daphne approaches the bar and asks for two ale. She looks around to see if she can see Scout, she looks at the bartender and says "Hi, have you seen a man named Scout around?"

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2007 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Drinking from his ale he notes most present look like they live here and would be of little use. Drinking more of his ale he wanders over to Daphne "Perhaps we are best to wait at the camp for this Scout fella."

Leans back to bar and takes a last survey of the inn, while finishing the ale.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 10th Jul, 2007 - 3:10pm

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2007 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

The doors swing open with a thud as they collide with the beams either side, Standing at the doorway with the sun beaming in from behind is a tall well build monster of a man, He begins to walk towards the bar, each step creaking on the floorboards sending the dust swirling into the air. Just to drop once again to settle on the dirty unvarnished floor.

Keeper, I wish to drink your finest ale, The gold in my pocket is empty.
We can come to some sort of arrangement I'm sure Keeper. Have you empty barrels in the cellar that need discarding? have you and doors that need fixing, I can work Keeper but I must drink ale.

10th Jul, 2007 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 72 Scout camp

Daphne cannot help herself and starts giggling when she hears the stranger asking for Ale and he has no gold. She turns to Mag and says "Now this is going to be fun".

OOC: Welcome Razor, how come you have 0 in "mind"? You'll die quickly. spock.gif We need to choose a Party Leader, I propose Krakyn.

10th Jul, 2007 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Nods slightly "Might be .... " debates to himself if the lad gets into trouble if they might just find some cheap labor for the trip.

ooc:
Might wish to look again lds_forever it is a 3. with that in mind it has to be you or me in lead. I would proppose as a marching order.

Kalfie
Toranez
Daphne That way Toranez is free to lend a hand as needed

10th Jul, 2007 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

OOC: Krakyn, I propose you as the leader. If you accept, make sure to update Party Order regularly since that's the only place where the GM acknowledges anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2007 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 72

ooc I might be away for a week at the end of July not sure yet. Other than that all is OK and will do. Just waiting on third vote.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2007 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 72

OOC: Yeah sounds good to me, sorry for the delay I play during work hours. May sound a little silly but I couldn't find how to get to this thread without following a link from the create a character thread, is there a link to the extended forum?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,