[camp] Scout - Page 73 of 104

"Daphne I see no signs of this scout - Page 73 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Jul, 2007 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
11th Jul, 2007 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 73

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=227

OOC: Razor, please ensure to read all Medieval related threads so you can familiarize with the game.

Krakyn, the job is all yours.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2007 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

OOC Ignore previous post, I have found it. Right in front of my eyes. I am very eager for this to biggin.

The scruffy dirty mongrel quivered in terror as Toranez removed some rope and a spike from his bag. with a swift movement Toranez looped the dog up then spiked the rope to the ground

Ah some Nice fresh air, You there little Ramza you and I will become friends, Just you wait and see.

11th Jul, 2007 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC OK I will post the party order and Daphne as second in charge.

"Daphne I think we be best to return to the camp Perhaps Scout be there."

Finishes the ale and notes the stranger has left already. Upon arrival at the camp he notes the stranger has already arrived there.

"Greetings stranger, I see you have found the camp. I assume you seek to join in on our excursion to see what causes the fires to the south."

Notes the mongrel and questions if Daphne will insist on it bathing.

11th Jul, 2007 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 73 Scout camp

Daphne looks slowly towards the Camp while observing what she considers an ugly and smelly creature, the dog....She approaches the stranger and says "Are you the same guy who was asking for Ale and had no gold?" "I hope you are not here to steal any of our gold because if you do....", she says while getting closer and looking at the guy straight to his eyes, making with her right hand a motion like cutting her neck.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2007 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Toranez and Ramza are both sitting on the ground when the two adventures from the tavern approach, Toranez rises to his feet incase of any trouble.

I certainly am here to find out the trouble to the south, perhaps something to impale with my spear, Me and Ramza here are getting very board with the town to town with no action, If your heading south then you have a companion, My name is Toranez.

After the short introduction, a feisty female warrior approached Toranez with a not so welcoming taunt

Now Now, that is not needed I am no thief, I work for my keep and I keep for my work, I'm sure we will get along great.

11th Jul, 2007 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Cocking one eye brow and settling into fixing his equipment for future travel, Kalfie awaits on Daphne's reaction. Having 3 older sisters he learned long ago to be cautious around females.

He also notes the stranger must like walking as he has no horse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 73

Toranez resumes his parallel position alongside Ramza, as the two get more fond of each other..

Right lets get this spear up to standards, Toranez picks up a stone and starts sharpening away, while Ramza searches the ground for old rotten food Alow me to say stranger looking up at krakyn If we run into trouble you will be safe behind these here legs of mine, Walk miles and miles I do, No horse, cant handle the pain in spine. You be surprised at speed I move trusty legs don't need feed or water either.

12th Jul, 2007 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 73

"Daphne I see no signs of this scout person you speak of. You have traveled to the Deaths mouth prior do you think you can find the way yet again?"

Noting happily that his equipment is in good shape he is ready to go in a moments notice.

Stands and walks to the stranger."My name is Kalfie, I see you a man of arms as Daphne and I." Pauses "I Think our distance is great and we could be in need of hasty movement. I have no doubt in your ability to walk great distances but can you out run a horse?"

"We will need food and water for 7 days travel, If it be acceptable with Daphne all wages paid we shall split evenly among the survivors."

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,