[camp] Scout - Page 74 of 104

With a frown on his face Toranez looks down - Page 74 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Jul, 2007 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
12th Jul, 2007 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 74

Daphne looks impatient and says "Your legs may not need water or food but they better be good at running because I am not taking you in my horse", she says in a not-very friendly manner to the stranger. She then turns to Kalfie and says "I may remember but we need someone with great experience to take us South...remember we are talking about Death's mouth here".

OCC: Krakyn, dud you add in party order that we are looking for Scout to help us?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2007 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

With a smirk on his face Toranez blurts out a reply
Sounds like you need a good man Daphne, Be surprised at speed of my feet, May not out run a horse but go for longer they do. While you sleep for 8 hours I will sleep for just 6. If you beat me to destination by more then 2Hours I will reward you with all my gold....

OOC :Home time, be back tomorrow

12th Jul, 2007 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Roars laughing "Indeed what a prize, an empty purse!" after several minutes he calms down.

Wipes a tear from his face "Be sure to make that offer to the thieves as they run you down perhaps you will by time to hide and make good on an escape."

"hmmm you seem to be broke and we are still in need of a strong arm so good sir we face a choice. Do you wish to become my hireling and I will supply a horse and your take will be 50% of one third of the wages and booty we collect?"

12th Jul, 2007 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 74 Scout camp

OCC: krakyn, I think you need to post in Party Order. The GM seems to be waiting. Razor won't return until tomorrow.

12th Jul, 2007 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

ooc I have posted the walking riding order but need to wait on razor to see what means of travel he will use. The we can post our action ie do we go track Scout down.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

After several minutes of looking dizzy Toranez blurts out a reply
60% and we shall go on horse back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2007 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 74

"So it shall be Toranez." Turns to Daphne "I shall be right back I need to go to the stable and secure a steed for our new friend."

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 74

With a frown on his face Toranez looks down at Ramza
Me on a horse!, I would be faster on your back right Ramza?

Ramza seemed to understand to some degree making a loud yelping sound as if he was in serious pain, Toranez looked up towards the stables

That has to be the ugliest horse I have ever seen. Its legs not as big as mine, Its head not as big as mine, Its body not as big as mine. Its hair. . That horse needs a brush. I hope that is not the one Kalfie brings back.

Toranez packs up his things and gets ready to set off towards the fires. With his bow around his shoulder, the arrows tucked safely in the quiver, The spikes, Skin Dye, Torch's and Rations packed into the small sack and slung over his other shoulder, The 7foot spear with the shining sharp blade in one hand, The rope pulling poor ole Ramza along in the other.

Bring on the adventure!

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,