[camp] Scout - Page 75 of 104

The wind was blowing through the horses mane, - Page 75 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Jul, 2007 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
13th Jul, 2007 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 75

Daphne looks at the stranger and says "Kalfie is providing you with a horse and you are already complaining?", she says while shaking her head. Then she mumbles something about men not being very grateful sometimes.

OCC: I want to try my best to keep the game active, keep in mind my recent loss:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....topic=24912&hl=

So just bare with me if at times I seem forgetful. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

OOC: That is very brave of you, but don't feel you have to. I cant even start to think how your feeling, but this is a very little priority at the moment we can wait days before replies its really no worry, But thanks xx

What a pain this one is going to be, always biting at me, what have I done wrong? Hmm maybe its a hate love thing, I'm sure to find out soon enough. Toranez thinks in silence

Hey I just don't like horses OK. Be a little more friendly and I might tell you my story.

13th Jul, 2007 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Returns with a well equipped horse a sturdy Grey dapple mare.

"Toranez she is of good stock and will be long winded though perhaps not the fastest...With your build it should serve well just try to treat her nice. Oh I was told if she really like you she might nibble a tad."

Places his new purchases into his stock and starts to prepare for departure.

"Shall we see if we can locate this scout?"

13th Jul, 2007 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 75 Scout camp

After many inquiries about town no more then the fact scout is hunting is known.

"I suggest we head south from town and see if we can cut his path or perhaps meet others that may know Scouts where abouts"

"Daphne I have pen an quill if you would like to try and mark more detail on thine map."

ooc LDS feel free to break till next week.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 13th Jul, 2007 - 8:21pm

13th Jul, 2007 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OCC: I am not sure if Daphne will remember anything, she is not good with maps. I'll play, believe me, keeps me busy. Thanks for your concern.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

After much hesitation, Toranez approached the large horse.

Easy now, easy tapping the horse on the nose.
Looking at Kalfie, Toranez blurts out

If this one bucks its coming back on you.
A good 15-20 Minutes later Toranez makes it onto the horse's back, He ties Ramza's rope to the saddle. With Both hands in the air he shouts

On forth! Lets move into the woods and find this scout.
digging his heels in and loosing control Toranez bumps back and forth as the horse canters off towards the woods

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2007 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 75

* Someone you may not care to see right now approaches *

Well, well what have we here, a group of ill fated adventurers or is that vultures?

* Looks at Toranez *

What is the matter with this one? He has fear for a horse and yet thinks to fight the evil of this land?

* Laughs loud and hard *

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 75

The wind was blowing through the horses mane, The sky as pale as a sick child, The anger in Toranez had reached boiling point when the stranger spoke words damaging to his reputation as a mighty warrior
Who are you to speak to me in such an un-kind way. I am Toranez mighty warrior of the great legend Miktragelo, Be grateful you are not evil otherwise fear would be creeping up your spine right now.

With a mighty heave and leap Toranez landed next to the horse, stepping towards the strangers face without any concern to danger.
Who are you and what do you want?

Before allowing the stranger to speak, Toranez with one swift but accurate push to the left shoulder knocked the stranger into a backwards stagger.
Now stranger what is your name and why do you stop me here and now? what is your business? are you here to test my patience? I warn you now I have very little patience. Speak!

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,