[camp] Scout - Page 77 of 104

Toranez pulls on the reins brining the horse - Page 77 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Jul, 2007 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 104 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
16th Jul, 2007 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 77

Daphne covers her mouth (she is laughing) while listening at Kalfie's rebuke to Toranez. She then tries to compose herself and says...

Scout seems to be hunting, can be anywhere in the woods, we could start riding South and see if we can find him or we could wait until it gets dark and he finishes his haunting. Which one you think is best?

She then turns to Toranez and says...

You are part of the group as well, what do you think we should do?

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2007 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Itching to be on the way to adventure he debates on the question.

I think we could go take a scout around the southern area and return in evening. Perhaps we could leave a message in the stable for him in case he return prior to us.

Toranez would that help your itchy feet? Give you a change to get a good feel for your new steed also.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2007 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Taken by surprise that Daphne is speaking to him, Toranez leans back causing the horse to buck wildly, Toranez lands back first in the sticky boggy mud.

I hate horses! !

Raising to his feet slowly looking like a giant mud man, with muck slipping down his legs into his boots, Toranez angrily replies

Lets just go search the man out, at worst we will find something to eat in the forest.

16th Jul, 2007 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 77 Scout camp

Daphne cannot believe what she sees when Toranez lands in the mud...she turns to Kalfie, raises and eyebrow and says...

I am NOT babysitting today!

16th Jul, 2007 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

trying very hard not to smirk

So it shall be we will head south and turn west to return hear by night fall. Pherpas we shall find some water also for our new friend.

16th Jul, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

[I]riding along turns to see what every one is up to.

I think we should ride looking fr signs of horse travel. I should think he traveled light if we see signs of a horse leaving the main stay in an area that would be suitable for trapping hunting we will follow and look for animal traps and such. I would suspect he would stick to some water run for hide pelts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2007 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 77

Daphne looks at Kalfie and says...

You are right...animal traps, we have to search for those clues. We need to head towards a specific location and I trust you as our leader to guide us in this journey.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2007 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 77

Toranez pulls on the reins brining the horse to a steady stop

I'm getting ahold of this here creature, Does not mean I like it though, next time we all walk.

Rubbing his stomach, Toranez looks down at Ramza
You hungry too Ramz', We need water and food ain't that right littleone.

Looking around Toranez can see nothing but fields, The odd tree here and there that look out of place, Then as Toranez spins on his heel he notices the Mountains/Cliffs to the south.
Whats that over there? I'm sure I can see an entrance..

With a cheeky wink at Daphne
I told you we didn't need any help finding our way, That path must lead to the fires, Where else would it go?

With a grin from ear to ear Toranez looks at Kalfie
What do you think then boss, Lets hit the caves?

In the moment of suspense, Ramza finds some sheep droppings to kill his hunger pains.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,