[camp] Scout - Page 78 of 104

Toranez pulls to a halt suddenly, Ramza continues - Page 78 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Jul, 2007 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
17th Jul, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 78

Scanning the mountain range he notes an emptiness in his belly also. Reigns in his steed looking about for signs of life.

*Nods his head in agreement with Toranez* Indeed we need to eat *Looks for the closest tree bunch to the south west.* If we ride hard we can reach that group of tree for at least a bit of cover and perhaps a better look at the mountain range. We could stop here but I think we are far to exposed to many eyes for my comfort. But at least give the horse a bit of water here as well as ourselves.

Dismounts and gives the horse and himself a quick drink.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 17th Jul, 2007 - 5:09pm

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2007 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne is tired and hungry as well...she looks at her horse who also seem a little tired and says...

Let's ride quick over those trees so we can get a little shade and something to eat and drink, then we should calculate how long it will take us to reach the mountains so we can make plans for camping. This is a wolf-zone guys, we need to watch out.

She then stops for a second and give some water to her horse and herself.

17th Jul, 2007 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

We are still a long way from the mouth and of little day light. We shall continue our loop then and return to camp this night. I do suggest next clean water we fill our canteens and let the horses drink.

Stops and rubs his chin

Or should we just push farther south ensuring we refill the canteens. we can camp with good fires the wolves should stay at bay. Daphne you have made this trek prior what do you suggest.

OOC I have a small issue upcoming and will be taking a break starting this Friday I hope to be able to return by the start of august. Razor and Daphne you wish you can run Kalfie in that time.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 17th Jul, 2007 - 8:30pm

17th Jul, 2007 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 78 Scout camp

Daphne thinks for a few seconds, daydreams and says softly...

I lost a friend near death mouth, it was a horrible accident. All I can say Kalfie is that we need someone with a lot of experience to tell us how to cross Death Mouth, it is an impossibility to cross it...there must be a cave or some sort of passage that can lead us to the other side without going through the middle.

I have seen the strangers...they outnumber us by the dozens....

OCC: So you want us to play your character? I hope I keep it alive for you until you return. laugh.gif

18th Jul, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Nods in understanding

The we shall continue with our original plan. I am sorry to hear about your friend.

Horses watered he leading the trio onwards north west of the village in hopes of cutting into tracks.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2007 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Quickly putting his water away after watering the animals and himself, Toranez leaps back up onto the horse and trots on behind the others

Hey come on guys lets go! I can smell some steaming goat from the village I'm sure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2007 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 78

Concentrates very hard to prevent picking up the pace for he does so love goat.

Torenaz you sure know how to appeal to a guys hunger. But we best keep an eye out for this Scout and less desirable critters.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2007 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 78

Toranez pulls to a halt suddenly, Ramza continues to run until the rope pulls tight chocking Ramza sending him sprawling to the ground in a shuffle of feet.

There in the trees, I seen something move. Kalfie what you say lets check it out? We are being watched.

Looking at Daphne with a smirk on his face
Pull your hood up girl, If the enemies see we are just 2 man and not 3 we are sure doomed.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,