[camp] Scout - Page 79 of 104

As Daphne goes into the woods she sees the - Page 79 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Jul, 2007 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
18th Jul, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 79

Daphne looks at Toranez and then to Kalfie and says....

Is it my birthday today?, while rolling eyes.

She then turns to Toranez and says...

You are making me irritated, kid. I only see one man here and that's Kalfie.

She then whispers to Kalfie...

If he keeps it up, I swear I would throw him as wolves's food tonight!

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

shaking his head

Toranez me boy ye have much to learn if we are going to make it past a den of thieves.

First that is a branch blowing in the wind second if it had been one who was following, your outburst would scare him off or worse bring him and his whole group launching arrows at us.

Next time you suspect something whistle for your mutt to come close and that will let us know to be on watch and to prepare a plan of action.

Tries not to show his ire as he knows the boy just ain't right in the head. Turns and whispers back to Daphne

We must control our temper s and not be distracted...but we will lok for those wolves grins slightly at the thought

18th Jul, 2007 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OCC: "Tries not to show his ire as he knows the boy just ain't right in the head." Krakyn, you have me laughing loud with this comment. laugh.gif

Razor, I hope you don't mind the little teasing of your character, all in good fun. *smile*

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 79 Scout camp

Looking West Toranez notices swirls of dusk twisting through the clean country air, With a more focused look Toranez sights roughly 20 heavily armed horsemen galloping at speed towards their direction. With a very peaceful tone, Toranez says to the others.

Hey, Looks like the battle is coming to us, lets get ready for this fight Kalfie. Around 10 each ok? Daphne you can flee now if you need to.

Quite steady on his feet Toranez prepares for battle.
Why aren't you getting ready? don't tell me we are going to run into the forest due north?

Ramza's tail drops straight between his legs at the sight of the small battalion approaching at speed from the west. He tries to run but gets yanked back by the rope.

ooc. Mind? I'm loving it.

19th Jul, 2007 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at the 20 strong warriors from the distance, then she looks at Toranez and says...

Are you out of your mind, kiddo? One of those warriors alone would use you as food for his horse and your dirty dog as a snack.

She then turns to both Kalfie and Toranez and says...

We need to flee quickly to the North or North East by the forest...they haven't seen us as yet...Quick!

She starts galloping quickly towards the North with the idea of going into the forest and hide and be able to observe these warriors passing by from the distance.

She then turns and says to Toranez sternly....

You better put something on that dog's mouth! If he starts barking while we are on the forest, I swear I would use his skin as a coat for the night!

19th Jul, 2007 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

turns his head westward and is thank full for Toranez's warning. Immediately he spurs his horse in a NE back towards the safety of the village.

I am glad your eye sight is good Toranez. Indeed Daphne North East we speed lets get to the tree line and head for the village they are many the trees should slow them more then us.

Cringing as he sees now Daphne's warning is even more serious then he thought. But so heavily armed how could these be thieves! Quickly realizing he better pay more attenton to his surrounding and not these details he spurs his stead into a full gallop.

We best pray that mutt is brave and wise enough to stay silent for I am sure they spotted us by now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 79

Setting his heels in deep into the steads side, while holding Ramza under one arm,He executes a tremendous speed to catch up with the others.

Come on Ramz, You stay quiet now or ill have to defeat all 20 of them.

As they gallop towards the shroud and confinement of the forest, Toranez begins to question the soldiers motives? maybe they could guide the way? or maybe even hire him? Toranez is split between two decisions, One to continue with Kalfie and Daphne, or Two to seek adventure with the Squadron. Shaking his his he says to himself.

Daphne needs me, I will keep my word and continue as Kalfie's hireling, for now.

Reconcile Edited: Razor on 19th Jul, 2007 - 1:49pm

19th Jul, 2007 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 79

As Daphne goes into the woods she sees the strangers quickly approaching....

Kalfie! What do we do? We will be horse's meat if we do not do something fast!

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,