[camp] Scout - Page 80 of 104

OOC: Razor, please read the update of the - Page 80 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Jul, 2007 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
19th Jul, 2007 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 80

We have few choices we scatter or try to set a trap. Do you think we have time to tie a rope trip line?

ooc I am sooo sorry I have to leave in 5 minutes and will be back no sooner then one week. heading for my operation then north to heal for the weekend and have business there to tend to next week or more. I think both Daphne and Kalfie are part of the order if worse comes to worse. Razo I am sure you will pull off a good one hear also but better to fight in trees then open ground. I am sure you will do well!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2007 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

There is a look in Toranez' eye, Not seen to the others before. Accompanied by strange movements and a keen, swift perfectionists touch as he leaps from the horse landing in the boggy mud. Toranez looks down at Ramza who is under his arm.

Sorry old chap we were just getting to know each other but you must be my scout, You will show me if these horsemen are friend or foe. We will meet again Ramz, we will.

Tying his white shirt to Ramza's body with a small amount of rope, Toranez slaps Ramza's back end sending him sprawling off in the direction of the horses. He looks over to Daphne

Now is the time to shine, We may not make it through the evening but stay brave. If you want to flee continue on north, around 10km in that direction you will find a cave, We cannot make it together but alone you will have a chance of life.

With a quick memory back to his previous adventure in this area where he had been surrounded by wolves in the night, Using the cave to take them out one by one he had survived by the skin on his teeth. With a snap back to reality the ground started to thud as the approaching horsemen gained closer and closer.

muttering to himself as he began to set a trap, tying his rope to the two closest trees and setting the spikes into the ground.
Right then, while they befriend or slay Ramza with a surrender ribbon around his back we shall see if these troops are to spare our lives. Lets take an extra precaution first though, This trap is worthy or taking out 3 maybe 4 of the soldiers. Along with our bows we could reduce their numbers before combat biggins.

Noticing the confused look on Daphne's face as she looks at the trap Toranez has set
Yeah I know, it doesn't look very professional I know, The spikes are sharp and the rope is tight, They will have to slow down due to the bog right here, When they do thats when we spring with the bows setting them into a frenzy they will charge oblivious to the rope that will trip them into those there spikes.

Toranez awaits Daphne's reply anxiously, While thinking // Hoping that the soldiers will not harm Ramza. Proving to be an ally.

20th Jul, 2007 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne did what she needed to be done and is awaiting some sort of solution...at the mean time she looks at Toranez and his trap and says...

Where is Kalfie? He knows about these things, like he is gone already? I do not think is wise for us to just wait here, we have to separate quickly. I'll fly north and see what I can find.

What are you going to do?

OOC: I need to check threads with regards to playing Kalfie's character. I think there are guidelines for it.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2007 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 80 Scout camp

Go Daphne fly north ill hold them off as long as possible, I fancy my odds against these metal men.

Toranez takes cover behind a tree ready to spring the trap with a arrow pulled tight in the Bow ready to take out the first soldier that comes around the corner.

ooc: I got a funny feeling these guys don't want me dead, so you can flee and let me sweet talk them, as for Kalfie I haven't got a clue. But when you post on the party order, make sure you mention good ole Ramza the peace talking dog

20th Jul, 2007 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: OK, I just posted in Party Order *crossing fingers* Hopefully we will make it.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2007 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

The tension building up inside Toranez is almost unbearable, If he wasn't a battle champion he would have sure broke long ago. With sweat dripping down his forehead, Toranez controls his breathing, steadies his heart rate and prepares for the worst.

Come on warriors this is it. If they do decide to battle 7 of them will be taken out before I get chance to use my spear, But I have a feeling they don't want to fight. Maybe take me hostage, Maybe demand my service. Either way I believe I can infiltrate their forces.

Toranez applies a layer of skin dye to his face, To help with the trap as a scare factor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 80

Daphne seeing the apparent danger, makes a sign to her horse to stop and says...

Good evening Gentlemen, she bows. I am Daphne and these are my friends Toranez and Kalfie. How may I help you?

24th Jul, 2007 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 80

OOC: Razor, please read the update of the story and then dice the roll (located in the same box that appears in every message you post here)

Daphne looks frighten but tries not to show it and come out of her horse very slowly as not to make any sudden or suspicious moves that may trigger more anger in the strangers. Once she is on the floor she raises her hands on the air as requested and says...

Okie Dokie, all done folks. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,