[camp] Scout - Page 9 of 104

IC: "I am interested in work that pays - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Sep, 2005 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
16th Sep, 2005 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 9

Ice is out walking on one of those rare occasions when she now ventures from her home, when she spots Daphne off in the distance talking to some stranger. She approaches Daphne and says "Hello, how have you been my friend?"

Offtopic but,
I am not sure I want to participate so, I think it is best we get some more members before beginning.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 16th Sep, 2005 - 4:48pm

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2005 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at Ice, smile and says "Hello, good to see you. We have a new companion ready to join a new adventure", she then looks at the new fellow and says "Would you want to introduce yourself?

Offtopic but,
We can wait a little bit more for new players, if you are not interested then I will go with him

17th Sep, 2005 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"Well met Ice," he said with a slight nod. "Name's Radon. I understand that you two run together sometimes. I like the idea of having a few extra hands and eyes around. Easier to watch your back. Can you tell me anything about this village?"

17th Sep, 2005 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Scout camp

Ice answers "What I will tell you is that I am keeping pretty much to myself these days. I am not interested in doing anything to help these villagers out, they don't appreciate it. If you find an interesting quest that might benefit me personally with a bit of gold, I am in." Turns to Daphne and says "Sorry Daphne, but I guess I am a bit bitter about being sent to jail and fined so heavily for something we didn't do. These people can all rot in hades for all I care."

17th Sep, 2005 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at Ice and Radon and says "Yes, Ice is right. We tried to help these villagers in the past and all they brought us was problems. We will need them in some point of time if we find a good adventure to go to, so we have to be like wolves in sheep's clothes"

17th Sep, 2005 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

"It sounds like you ladies have had a little bad luck here. We may find it hard to find work if we have to slink around. Perhaps you mad a few contacts while you were in jail. If not, we may need to head to the less affluent parts of the city to find people that we can deal with," Radon replied. "I guess Daphney and I could look around and if we find something that you might be interested or we need help with, come back and see you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2005 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 9

Daphne looks at Radon and shakes her head in agreement. She then looks at Ice and says "Would you come with us and look for work or you rather wait here in the village?"

17th Sep, 2005 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

IC: "I am interested in work that pays real gold. Or even a treasure hunt, but I am not going near Devil's Mouth. I will go with you to see what is available."

OOC: I think I want to convert some more FP to GP for my character before we go anywhere, but first let's see what the plan is for our next adventure.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,