[camp] Scout - Page 81 of 104

OOC: I think you got confused when you saw - Page 81 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Jul, 2007 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 104 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2007 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 81

With arrows flying through the air, Toranez laughs as they approach.

This shouldn't be a problem.

Toranez is fairly sure of his evasive skills. Presuming all of the arrows do little to no damage Toranez says

Not bad guys, Now what can I do for you?
Placing his spear face down in the mud next to him.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2007 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OCC: Okay, I just post Party Order. Hopefully your character will not die. Let's see what happens.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2007 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

[I]Toranez takes 4 arrows to the body, Each draining Toranez by 2 points of health. The assassins have very good aim, taking out the nerve points on the body without inflicting a serious wound. Toranez drops to one knee with his spear beside him.

You best have had a good reason for doing that.

[I]With a very close encounter to death Toranez lays on the ground with very steady breaths. Looking up at the strangers standing over him, Then Toranez goes into a daze, Closing his eyes. Suddenly he gets a flash back of home. Warm fresh bread, Nice cold beer and a cheeky young las to drink it with.
At that moment Toranez' eyes flash back open in thought of Daphne... and Kalfie.

Don't you dare touch her. Them!

OOC: That was close, I'm learning the way this rpg works, iv only just really noticed that the mod doesn't read the camp thread, so I need to be alot more clear and stop making up the story myself =)
8 damage, 1 HP left. don't I feint or something?

Reconcile Edited: Razor on 27th Jul, 2007 - 9:33pm

30th Jul, 2007 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 81 Scout camp

OCC: You said you took 4 arrows but I see 8 on the dice page? I don't know if you have any HP left, the GM will tell us once he updates the story. I just posted in Party Order.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2007 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

ooc: there is an error on that page.

I rolled a 4 out of 4 on the arrows, wich you can see if you click the result.

on the damage I rolled a 8/16 wich is indicated on the front screen but when you open it its now saying 10.

so if I took 10 damage I'm dead, if I took 8 I'm not. I know I rolled an 8. The script needs fixing, either way. lets see.

30th Jul, 2007 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

OOC: Maybe you misread the numbers? I never saw a mistake in the Dice and I have been playing this game for quite a while. Nevertheless, I told the GM through Party Order to check over the script.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2007 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 81

Feeling the life draining from him Toranez takes one deep last breath to shout
I am a dead man!

His eyes close for the very last time.

OOC: Thanks guys, Very bizarre but I wont argue. Try and enjoy the solo play LDS.

30th Jul, 2007 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 81

OOC: I think you got confused when you saw the 8 but you have to click on the link to see the 10. Hey, what you can do at the mean time is post so you can increase your activity level to 75% (requirement for RPG) as well as read the map and other camps. Once the story is done we can play again and Krakyn is returning soon as well so stick around eh! wink.gif

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,