[camp] Scout - Page 82 of 104

Ah yes, didn't ye once inquire? Where - Page 82 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2007 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 104 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
7th Aug, 2007 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 82

ooc Nice try Razor! Perhaps you will win the August competition. Hope to see you back soon.

Turns to Daphne "Perhaps we do need a more seasoned adventurer with us. I must go on a short trip could you tend to the horse that Toranez had been using till my return? I think I shall keep it in case we find more adventurers who can help us. If I do not return then it is yours to keep."

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th Aug, 2007 - 3:09pm

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2007 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne agrees and adds:

"How long you will take? I hope you return soon. I'll take care of the horse."

7th Aug, 2007 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"I hope no more then a week, it seems the elders have a chore for me."

22nd Aug, 2007 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 82 Scout camp

Shifts large sack from one shoulder to the other. "Is this where one finds adventure?"

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2007 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

See here, ye be the one that had want of meh services to the South? I was told that someone inquired by the stables?

22nd Aug, 2007 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Daphne sees a stranger approaching and she looks at him suspiciously as she does with every stranger she meets and she says...

Where are you from, Stranger and what brought you to this land? My name is Daphne and I am trying to gather some strong men to travel with me to South.

She then sees Scout approaching...

Scout, nice to see you back. Yes, Kalfie and I need your services back if is possible. How much would you charge us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2007 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 82

"I seek adventure and glory." Looks into the sky. "I must make a name for myself." looks at the others "where I come from is something I wish not to remember but if it strength you look for I have it in abundance. My name is Refton"

Reconcile Edited: shanecorp on 22nd Aug, 2007 - 3:52pm

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2007 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 82

Ah yes, didn't ye once inquire? Where do ye have need to be taken this time?

* Looking at Rafeton *

Is this thy new comrade in arms?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,