[camp] Scout - Page 83 of 104

OOC: I only have 80gp with me. How come you - Page 83 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 104 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
22nd Aug, 2007 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 83

Daphne looks at the expression of the new guy looking at the sky and says while rising an eyebrow..

Ooookay, well, if you are looking for adventure this is the place to be. You don't have a horse? How do you plan to travel?

She then looks at Scout and replies...

South of course, near Death Mouth. I am waiting for Kalfie to join us, he was doing some private job for the elders. So what is your price?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2007 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"No I have no horse, Is there a way to borrow one for a fee?"

22nd Aug, 2007 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne raises an eyebrow, sighs and then says...

Look at this one (Daphne pointing out horse). My friend Kalfie asked me to keep it for him. Hopefully he will allow you to borrow it when he comes.

22nd Aug, 2007 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 83 Scout camp

"I would pay him for his troubles." Refton drops his large sack on the ground "Well we my as well make ourselfs comfortable until your friend returns." Refton lays down with his head on his sack.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2007 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne, that is thy nama* correct...? I believe my price before was 150gps, have ye that with thee? When wilt thou be ready so I can make my attire suitable and my tools ready?

* name

23rd Aug, 2007 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Daphne hears the price and approaches the new adventurer and says...

We should put half and half, and then charge Kalfie when he returns for his part. Do you have 75gp?

She then takes her money bag and takes 75gp to pay half of what Scout charges

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2007 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 83

Refton reaches in bag and retrieves money. He Counts it
"I only have 24 gp, but what I have is yours."

23rd Aug, 2007 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 83

OOC: I only have 80gp with me. How come you did not convert enough gp before joining the adventure? Even if I put my whole 80 and your 24 that's not enough for what Scout charges. We will have to try to negotiate with him.

Daphne raises and eyebrow once again and sighs and says to the new adventurer...

So you came here as a beggar? I am putting 80gp and you only have 24gp, that's not enough, let's see what Scout has to say....

She then approaches Scout with a smile and saysl...

I will give you 104gp and the rest after when we return to the village, is that ok?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,