[camp] Scout - Page 84 of 104

*place the 100 gp along with his 50 gp in - Page 84 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
23rd Aug, 2007 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 84

*grumbling he approaches the camp his pace quickens as he sees two strangers now with Daphne*

Looking past the two men one who is obviously well traveled " Is all ok Daphne?", notes quickly the mood of the crowd is not malicious.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2007 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at Kalfie as a sign of relief and says...

There you are! Where have you been that took so long? Anyhow..you know Scout here and this is....(she forgets the name of the new adventurer) Is it Rofton, Riftan, Rufton?

Scout is willing to take us South again and you know you are the party leader. He is charging us 150gp. I have 80gp with me, the new adventurer only has 24gp with him and no horse. What do you say boss?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

I will go do some things that have been long awaiting me, prepare ye with all needful items and I shall return on the morrow at first light.

* Nods, walks away and disappears in the Market *

23rd Aug, 2007 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 84 Scout camp

"hmmm given our inexperience I think it be wise. but it seems a hefty price." puts his hand for th to the new comer "The names Kalfie."

Notes the bag of equipment beside Refton, "I see ye be horseless... we have far to go and may need to make haste .... I will offer you its lone until you can pay me its fair price."

OOC ok I hope every one has read up on what they could of other adventures in the deaths mouth as it is a rough go. I will convert some fp to cover my share of the scout fee.

Just sent email to convert fp to 50 gp.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 23rd Aug, 2007 - 2:39pm

23rd Aug, 2007 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

" I begged no one, I simply an adventure new to this area. My name is Refton and I'll not be a burden on anyone. As for the horse, I say thank you You will receive a fair price for it and then more for your kindness. I too will convert for gp."

Refton bows

23rd Aug, 2007 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Daphne looks at the gentlemen speaking and says...

Here is my share and she handles her 50gp to Kalfie to collect.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2007 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 84

Refton searches his bag once more. "Here is the gp you seek."

holds out 50 gp.

"As for the horse I can give you 25 gp for now."

23rd Aug, 2007 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 84

*place the 100 gp along with his 50 gp in a different pocket from the 11gp he will keep*

Refton keep the 25 gp for now we can settle all when we are done this campaign. I guess we need now discuss how you would like to approach that Death's Mouth. It looks like certain death if we just ride straight in. But no apparent secondary pass seems to be known. I gather camping in the wood that far south would be dangerous as the wolves would attack.

What suggestions do we have? Where do we get scout to drop us near?

Refton the land is well treed to the south then it breaks into wooded patches then open plains on the other side of the plains is the pass from what I understand and have seen.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,