[camp] Scout - Page 85 of 104

Please. Points to the hands still at his neck. - Page 85 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Aug, 2007 - 11:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
23rd Aug, 2007 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 85

"I thank you. Your kindness is noted. Remember I always repay my debt no matter what. I am very unknowing of these areas and would guess the trees to provide us much cover, but if there are wolves then it could mean great peril for our group."

Refton looks to the south in a thoughtful stare.

"As for camp, could we not sleep in the trees?" Refton continues his stare.

'What awaits us to the south? What cause sends us there?"

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2007 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

ponders sleeping in trees for a moment.

"Perhaps we could but our horses would be at risk. South it seems are many thieves who are not ashamed to slit ones throat."

"Our elders and council members have reports of fires to the south in the vacinity of deaths mouth. A pass through the mountains that is very dangerous at best. We are to go and see what causes these fires and bring back evidence of our findings."

Turns to Daphne to see what she can add to this.

OOC It was suggested we read all we can in the forums about this areas to best prepare our selves since we are so small of party.

23rd Aug, 2007 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OCC: I will try my best to do this during the day, I suggest everyone to do the same. We must cross death mouth this time!

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 85 Scout camp

Walks out from the trees and leans against a large oak, with the cloak hanging loosely about him.

So you are all heading out to seek the cause of those fires, are ya?

Gazes to the south.

Your party doesn't look very large, assumin' the number of those fires mean anything and they aren't expecting visitors.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 23rd Aug, 2007 - 8:37pm

23rd Aug, 2007 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne hears an unfamiliar voice and someone that looks like a thief. She raises an eyebrow and whispers to Kalfie and Refton...

Keep your gold safe, now! This guy looks like a thief.

Sword in hand, Daphne approaches the Stranger, cracks her neck both sides and says...

So...what the heck are you coming here to do? You surely look like a thief and I am telling ya, thieves make me want to puke.

She then spits and adds...

If you dare to even try to touch my stuff or my friend's stuff you are a DEAD man.

She then holds him by his neck and points the sword on him...

Speak up! And you better have something worthwhile to say before I slash your throat!

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Raises both hands up to each side of his head, grimaces and mumbles through his clenched throad.

Well, IF I am a thief then I'm not a very good one, seeing as how you seem to think I am so obvious. And if I'm a thief to be worried about, you would never have found out until it is too late.

So doesn't seem like there's much to worry about with lil ol' me against this mighty party.

Gazes down to the sword.

And drawing swords on unarmed people doesn't help a person's reputation much. Please.

I've heard stories about some rashness in the village, which caused quite a ruckus. I just hope you all are prepared for going out there. From what I've heard, it's not to be dabbled with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2007 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 85

Daphne hears the reply of the stranger that even though does not fully convince her, she decides to put the sword down without taking her eyes from the new adventurer. She then says...

You are lucky today because I am in a good mood. Soooo, you just came here to wish us luck in our adventure or you are hoping we may invite you to join us?

She then turns to Kalfie and Refton and whispers...

Do you think this guy can be of help at all?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2007 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 85

Please.

Points to the hands still at his neck.

I am uncertain as to my ability to join you in your quest. To my chagrin, I do not have the means to keep up with you and your horses. I am thinking it might be best for me to stay close to the village and hope for a quest which is either closer by, or the party is not all on horseback.

After all, I don't mind a long walk. But I lack the skills that would make me believe it worthwhile for all of you to entertain the notion of holding back while I walk alongside.

My apologies for the inconvenience. I'll be going my way now, with your leave.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,