[camp] Scout - Page 93 of 104

Looks at the hot sun and remembering the warm - Page 93 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Sep, 2007 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2007 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 93

ooc: Absolutely. Just don't have too much fun on your long weekend.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

8:30 in the morning.

* We have an hour ride to the mountains, which means if there is anyone up there we will be seen with plenty of time for preparation for combat by unseen forces.

I think we should make sure we have one or two bags of water (did we already do that?) and then move forward speedily, with Scout leading us to this path he claims.

Scout takes the dog back as we previously arranged.

4th Sep, 2007 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

ooc ok back and ready tortdog I had a blast. even demolish an old barn or should I say tore off one side and started repairs on what remained. Old timers sure knew how to build. All frame note one nail.

looks to the south and looks anxious

Yes tortdog we should see if scout will bring us closer to the path of which he speaks though I doubt he will. Did he not mention he need to go aid others very soon.

heads to ask Scout about the path and to verify scout taking the dog to the stable.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 93 Scout camp

ooc: Maybe we should remind GM to update our stats to reflect the goods being transferred. I am still encumbered.

[I]As we head forward with Scout, Tort checks his dagger, the bow and arrows to make sure they are at the ready and puts the map in his belt pocket. His cloak lies against him, covering his leather armor and bow. He scans across the horizon, look for any movement, and paying particular attention to the rocks rising in front of him at Death's Mouth, looking for any shadows or movement against the horizon.

Tort maintains no other equipment on his person, other than the dagger, armor and boots, the and bow and arrows. All other equipment is secured in the saddle bags or to the horse, with the rod secured in a way to allow for quick retrieval.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 5th Sep, 2007 - 1:31pm

5th Sep, 2007 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

ooc * I shall mention it but I think it will just be updated when there is more to do to save the GM some time.

I will ensure to thank Scout for the dog and I need to know if any have more questions. Scout is soon to part though I think he grows weary of our interrogation's.

*looking south at the path* I think we should hit farther west then the actual path and make our way through the cover of the rocks ect nearer the mountains. We could cover our tracks there as we go. Then once we hit the trail perhaps one should go while the others cover the bottom of the trail.

We need to make time so we can cross the Mouth this day or we will perish were we stand.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

I totally agree with heading a bit across and then making our way along the edge to the path.

Tortdog also secures his cloak around his shoulders.

ooc: Forgot the cloak. I just want to make clear to GM that I am not running around with the canary cage on my head and all... Use your judgment.

Nods to companions

Okay. I've heard the tales - about how people have been slaughtered going into Death's Mouth and all. I know about wolves coming out at night. But what on earth is the plan? Can our horses go over this path? Seems doubtful, which means we leave horses behind if we journey up and over. And were that the case, we won't have any horses to come back to, unless we can get up and over and back in one day.

Or is that the plan? Up and over, grab some evidence and get back to our horses ere nightfall?

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 5th Sep, 2007 - 4:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2007 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 93

Daphne looks puzzled at both men talking to each other. She then clears her voice and says...

Are you planning to do now or at night? Scout said it is very dangerous to do it at night, I don't think we should take that risk.

OOC: Did the GM commit a mistake when he updated the story and put is 9:00pm?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 93

Looks at the hot sun and remembering the warm meal in his belly just a few hours back and whispers to Kalfie

She might be more pleasing to look at than Scout, but it's up here knocks on his own head that counts, you know. I'd have Scout with us if he'd do the venture, that I would.

Motions toward the map full of his corrections from Daphne's attempt at map making and sighs loudly

ooc: GM must have made a mistake. It could not have taken all day to go from the last tree to setting out for the path. 30 minutes is a long time. All day? No way...

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 5th Sep, 2007 - 5:22pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,