[camp] Scout - Page 96 of 104

snorts at Daphne Afraid I think not. I do - Page 96 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Sep, 2007 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
7th Sep, 2007 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 96

OOC: No thanks guys, let's keep the game rolling. I am just asking for a little patience, that's all. Thanks for your kindness. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

So we are has high as we can go without climbing with a grappling hook and rope. So I suppose two of us just look around, looking for tracks, signs of a trail (rocks on top of each other or that), while one person keeps a lookout.

7th Sep, 2007 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

tortdog I hope I am not leading you to your demise. We do need to continue east towards that path Scout mentioned. I hope we find more before then.

Looks at daphne and tordog

We need to see where these fires are located. Then we can see who is causing them.

more then a bit confused

But what do we need for evidence? Kidnap a thief from here?

smiles at though of what the guards would do to him

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 96 Scout camp

I think we just need to bring something physical back which is not found to the north of the southern mountains. Could just be a plant. Seems we have to get up and over the mountains somehow.

I would hope to find some place from which we could conduct surveillance and watch during the night. Unfortunately, with these horses here our ability is limited since we probably can't take them up with us (assuming we find this PATH that Scout showed us).

Mutters some more

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 7th Sep, 2007 - 3:19pm

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Fine. Scout will live another day.

And whose idea was it to bring horses? We can't just leave them alone. They will be gone before we get back.

If one person stays to watch, the two who venture forward then they could easily be overwhelmed. We already have an undersized group.

Thoughts?

7th Sep, 2007 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

No choice, two go forward and one stays back to watch the horses. Daphne can stay to take care of the horses if the "men" are not afraid to venture into this path. BUT since tortdog is not a warrior, then he should be the one staying with the horses and Kalfie and Daphne going forward.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 96

I don't mind sticking around with the horses and all - to live another day - but I am assuming that of all of us I would be the most quiet with you two clanking all your weapons about, and stumbling over rocks.

But, if my abilities as a thief (mind you, a nice one who is very polite) don't make much of a difference in stealth, then my point isn't worth squat.

So I leave it to you two in deciding. I'll do as suggested.

8th Sep, 2007 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 96

snorts at Daphne
Afraid I think not. I do think Daphne is right we warriors should lead. I will go first then Daphne we have better bodies for the climb. I think all are close in armor.

We can head up till it is too hard or we see something. Stealth *grins* we are in plain view thus far. Any here knows we are here.

I will post late this day so Daphne and tort dog agree on a plan and I will follow it.

ooc leaving for day.

ok so Daphne and I will climb and tortdog stays with horse if danger tortdog can yell for us to return.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 8th Sep, 2007 - 8:50pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,