[camp] Scout - Page 11 of 104

Then I shall buy: Torch 2 flint 2 rations - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Dec, 2005 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 104 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
2nd Dec, 2005 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 11

Sorry I took long to reply. We can start the game and then if anybody else wants to join, they can do it. Do you have all the necessary equipment and food and water for the adventure?. Make sure to purchase all that is necessary.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Not a problem, I try not to rush myself. Sounds wonderful, I'm really excited about going on my first adventure. How much food and water will I need to carry? All I have currently is what my character began with.

staff 1
clothes 1
cloak 1
boots 1
dish, etc. 1
food 4
water 4
writing kit 1
blanket 1
back pack 1
healing herbs 1

3rd Dec, 2005 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, I think you should get more water and food, it is better to carry more. I usually carry 8 skins and 8 dry rations just in case. Now we need to choose a leader, we are only both of us. Who do you want to be the leader?.

3rd Dec, 2005 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Scout camp

I will say you should be the leader for this round. I trust you to lead me. smile.gif I will see about buying more food and skins shortly and will post again after I have done so.

4th Dec, 2005 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Okay, it seems like Kozak may be joining too, I just posted on his intro thread, let's see what he says.

4th Dec, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Sounds great. I was thinking about that a little while ago when I saw the post for him RPGer status. I was kind of hoping that he would be able to make it. I have still got to see about getting more food and water though. How do I need to do that? I spend the 40 gold to start my character, so where do I go from here to buy more? I may can answer that myself, I just haven't had the opportunity to read through any more medieval topics tonight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2005 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 11

You have to go to the bank and get FP and then go to the shop and exchange it for gold pieces and then you can buy the stuff you need.

4th Dec, 2005 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 11

Then I shall buy:

Torch 2
flint 2
rations 4
skin, water 4

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,