[camp] Scout - Page 12 of 104

ooc: I don't mind waiting, was told - Page 12 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Dec, 2005 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
4th Dec, 2005 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 12

Pardon my intrusion, did I hear something about an adventure?Ah, where are my manners, my name is Croff. I am tired of hearing of all the adventures of others and ready to start off on my own. That is, If you all don't mind another warrior.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2005 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Nice of you to join us Croff, my name is Baberay. Daphne and I heard that you may be looking to join a new and exciting adventure. We feel that a warrior such as yourself may be a real benefit to our party. Do you feel that you are up for a REAL adventure? We are almost ready to depart, but before we get on our way we should take a little time to get to know one another better. Also, if you are in need of any supplies you may want to stock up at the market at this time. Do you have any questions for either of us?

4th Dec, 2005 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Well met. I don't think anyone is prepared for there first adventure Baberay, but I think I have the supplies needed to venture out now.Time will tell if I was truly prepared or not. For I have already spent what I had anyway.

I am interested in how you heard I was seeking an adventure. I'm sure we will have time for that in the days to come though.

4th Dec, 2005 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Scout camp

Daphne looks with hesitation to the new adventurer but chooses to give him a welcome anyways and says "Welcome Croff, it's good to have another warrior in our team, please make sure you have all the neccesary supplies because one thing for sure, I will not be sharing my food or water with anyone", Daphne says seriously.

So...tell us Croff, says Daphne while raising an eyebrow "Are you the kind of warrior who will work with the team or the first to run away if problems arise?.

4th Dec, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Hrm, Daphne, your the one Baberay spoke of. I do admit that I was hasty in my attempts to catch you all before you set out and forgot to fill up my waterskins. Let me do that really quick. Croff looks around for the nearest water source .. Be right back !

Whew that was interesting, not as easy as I thought putting water into a container. Croff seems to be wearing more water then what is in the two skins he was able to fill.

Where were we, ah yes. As Croff taps his overused smithing hammer in his hand. Run, not I! Then what would be the point of going on the adventure! Nay, I will stand my ground unless I feel it is not in the best attentions to pick the fight. For I don't mind picking fights, But it is unwise if you already know you lost before it begins.

As For the rest of the group when shall we expect them to show? Getting impatient waiting here I'm ready to test myself outside of the smithery.

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 4th Dec, 2005 - 10:14pm

4th Dec, 2005 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

"AH Yes", Baberay proclaims in a rather high tone. "Croff and Daphne, I am so happy to see that the two of you have met. It is a great thing that you are excited Croff, I myself am very anxious for us to get underway myself. What about you Daphne? Is there anything else you believe we should have on our agenda before we embark or are you as thrilled as we are about this adventure?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2005 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 12

Guys, as you all know I am the middle of moving. I will not be here for several days, do you all want to go ahead and play or wait for me until I return? (I need to get back phone line, internet, etc). Please let me know. Thanks and sorry!.
LDS

6th Dec, 2005 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 12

ooc: I don't mind waiting, was told the game was starting soon. hence the impatientness of the character. I thought you all where ready to go waiting on me to show.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,