R&B / Hip-Hop Awards

R / Hip-hop Awards - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Billboard-AURN
6th Aug, 2005 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

R&B / Hip-Hop Awards

R&B / Hip-Hop Awards

Well don't we all know that 50 Cent would be there at the top - I digress in pity at the fame of his music:

international QUOTE
Usher, 50 Cent Win Three Billboard Awards

AP - Usher and 50 Cent were each triple winners Friday in the Billboard-AURN R&B/Hip-Hop Awards. Usher took home awards for top artist, top male artist and top singles artist. 50 Cent, who was nominated in six categories, won top albums artist, top rap album and top album. Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Awards Hip-Hop RampB

To tell you the truth, I was expecting 50 cents and usher to win (and also Alicia Keys). They were played so much on the radio (even in Romania) that sometimes I found myself not being able to get their rhythm out of my head - even though I don't really appreciate those lyrics.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

R&B / Hip-Hop Awards
A Friend

R&B / Hip-Hop Awards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Can't believe Justin Bieber actually won an award! I am so proud of him, only 16 years old but he has the popularity of a veteran. What an amazing talent.

> TOPIC: R&B / Hip-Hop Awards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,