Small Cars

Small Cars - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jul, 2005 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Popular Again
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2005 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Small Cars

HIGH FUEL PRICES FORCE AUTOMAKERS TO THINK SMALLER

Small is big again. With gasoline prices at near-record levels, automakers are preparing to introduce a range of small cars, most costing $14,000 or less.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C.50229%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2005 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Cars Small

I was having a discussion with some coworkers the other day about cars that were priced below $10,000 US. We were hard pressed to find any that were in that price range. That was because not many small cars were even being manufactured. It seems that most of the new vehicles being introduced these days are SUV's, trucks or, the mother of them all, the Hummer lines. I have an SUV and a Honda civic, and, for the driving experience, I prefer the Civic because of the way it handles the road. The gas mileage is also a plus. When I was in England last September, I was amazed at how many small cars are over there. But with the roads being as small as they were, it just made sense. Too many in the US feel bigger is better.

26th Jul, 2005 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Small Cars Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You are quite right that many in the US like bigger vehicles. My last visit to Utah and California was an experience. Everyone I'm related too had big vehicles. Growing up, I knew that those people that belonged to big families had bigger vehicles.but my trip said otherwise. Here where I live some of the smaller oldies are back.like the VW Beetle and the Mini Coopers. True our roads are alot smaller than the US.but in the past couple of years I have seen many road works, making roads a lot wider. have have outgrown single lanes. Smaller cars are easier to handle on tighter and smaller roads!

> TOPIC: Small Cars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,