Who Gives The Best Service?

Who Service - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Jul, 2005 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

In the Auto Industry
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2005 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Who gives service worth a smile?

Two longtime Detroit rivals, Lincoln and Cadillac, bested the rest of the auto industry Wednesday in a new survey of owner satisfaction with service work they got on their vehicles at dealerships.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2005-0.tion-usat_x.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Service The Who

I have a Dodge Caravan and I have been very happy with their service. It has a hundred and forty thousand miles on it and has stayed together well. When I do have a problem, they have a help line that gives me a good idea what the problem is before I even take it in.

29th Jul, 2005 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Who Gives The Best Service? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I've had good results with Honda's service department. They are usually very timely in their repairs, and don't give you the runaround. Ford service, in my opinion, is the worst. Let's just say I've had a couple of bad experiences with their service department, and leave it at that. unsure.gif

> TOPIC: Who Gives The Best Service?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,