Best Gifts For Women

Best Gifts Women - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Jul, 2005 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th May, 2004 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Best Gifts For Women

Ladies, can it be that we always must have flowers, chocolates and jewelry? What else can we get? Funny, it sounds like we have to say what we will get wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2004 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Women Gifts Best

Not all women, I don't have to always have flowers or chocolate or jewelry but I must have some extra cash and shop for clothing, shoes and bags! I loveeeee to buy shoes and clothes. I also love to shop for cremes, make up, lotions, etc.

27th May, 2004 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Best Gifts For Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Don't buy anything with an electric cord attached to it smile.gif laugh.gif No vacuums, toasters, or other appliances unless we specifically asked you for it, please!!

Perfume that YOU like...

A book that you know I would like to read...

A nice journal with pretty paper and a nice cover...

Come on! You can be creative! What I *really* want is to know that YOU TOOK TIME to think of me and decide what you thought I would like, rather than just grab some candy and flowers and call it good, with no thought other than you "have to" get a gift...

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2005 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women Gifts Best

And the best way to woo women is.

Reuters - Forget expensive presents or costly jewelry. Wining and dining is the best way for men to woo women, scientists said Tuesday
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.ce_courtship_dc

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2005 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Best Gifts For Women
A Friend

Women Gifts Best

I have to admit, I like the wining and dining idea. I like the fact that you can have some nice conversation and be face to face (or side by side) with someone you love. It's exhausting running around after a young child and sometimes I just like to be surprised by "Hey honey.. let's go out to eat tonight".
I won't dismiss the fact that I like jewelry - I'm a woman. My husband bought me this necklace and periodically since we've been together, he's bought me different pendants to put on it. depending on my mood or to match what I'm wearing. I love it. It's great that it's a gift that sorta renews itself each time I get a new pendant.

> TOPIC: Best Gifts For Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,