Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: The level of follow-up here is...
  Excellent       60.00%
  Very good       20.00%
  Good       20.00%
  Poor       0.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2005 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Follow-up

Do you feel that investigative or conspiracy type topics have a good follow-up rate within our Community? In other words, if someone starts a topic about 'Oranges turning red in Florida' will the topic progress to the stage where we find out that 'Oranges are back to orange in Florida' after everyone has expressed their opinion?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Follow-up
A Friend

Follow-up

I feel that there are a few good investigators on the forum and a few that fail to investigate before posting. Many of the people post with out really knowing the details about the topic and in the end, someone else ends up getting around to the truth and debunking false claims and conspiracy theories.

29th Nov, 2005 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Follow-up Feedback & FAQ News Community

This is something I would like to see developed as well. One good example of this is the Arvhic vs. Nighthawk discussions as you can always count on them to bring their experience, quotes and understanding to certain political related threads.

If there is a topic that you would like to see specific follow-up on please do Email me the link to it and I will get one of the Bots on it.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Follow-up
A Friend

Follow-up

It is with me. If someone posts something that seems absurd, I almost always dig to find out if it's true.

> TOPIC: Follow-up

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,