Prayer List - Page 5 of 9

QUOTE (krakyn @ 2-Oct 08, 11:01 AM) LDS I pray - Page 5 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2008 - 3:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Prayer List
If you need help from above and beyond, then prayer is one sure method, state your cause and let other members help.
Click on the image above to be taken to the latest Prayer Request.
24th Aug, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List - Page 5

You are always in my prayers JB and Lds_forever. When the time is right all will come that you seek.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2007 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

List Prayer

Lord, please bless this country and prevent all the people from going straight to hell. I am sickened by the state that this country is in. I try my best to do the right thing and lead by example but there are so many others who wish to drag me down. I hate the way crime has taken over this country and it seems that evil intends to reign here for a long time. Please restore order and peace back to my country. Let us all be thankful for small mercies like not being the target of a hurricane or an earthquake. Let us find a way to instil good old fashioned values to our children and not subject them to corruption and filth. Please grant the politicians wisdom to know, how important it is to work together to defeat crime rather than serve their own agendas. Dear Lord, please hear my humble prayer!

25th Aug, 2007 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List Beliefs Religious General

You're in our family prayers JB and LDS, and I'm sure that things will come good in the future for you (prayerfully not too long)

Great news Farseer on your friend, so glad to hear that after all that waiting, it's finally her turn.

In answer to Geenie's prayer,I pray that for Trinidad as a Country, they can adjust their attitudes and change the way that children are raised hearing nothing but raised voices, small steps always turn into giant strides, and it may take years, but hopefully it will be achieved.

31st Oct, 2007 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Page 5 List Prayer

I would like you all to include the following in your prayers:

1. A special prayer for Felipe, that the Lord may put his merciful hand and continue blessing him with intellect but I ask now for him to have a desire to learn (he is giving me a lot of trouble on this recently) and that he can listen to his parent's counsel. We are having a challenging time with him.

2. A special prayer that we may find big job offers and that our many ways of income can increase considerably that can allow us not only to pay our bills and live despite the rising of the inflation but also save money every month that can allow us to migrate in the near future as well as people willing to sponsor us.

3. A special prayer for a healthy pregnancy.

Thanks everyone!

2nd Nov, 2007 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

List Prayer

I would like to offer two special prayers: one for Mr David St Clair and his family. Mr St Clair, a COP candidate for Laventille West, was savagely attacked in his Pashley Street office recently. He seems to be recuperating very slowly but unfortunately, he has no memory of the attack. I hope God grants him strength to overcome his trauma. My second special prayer would be for this country. Lord, please allow us to have a peaceful and incident-free elections on Monday 5 November 2007.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Prayer List

Dear God

I know I have been through a few difficulties this year and praying to you, has helped me find my way. I am hoping that you could grant me one wish this time.

I would like to pray for my friend Kntoran and his wife. Lord, from what I read, I know Kntoran is a wonderful, fun loving human being who is very devoted to his wife. Apparently, she is currently battling cancer and as usual, Kntoran is supporting her through this difficult time. Lord I ask that you continue to give Kntoran the strength he needs right now, to help him through this challenging time. I wish that his wife would grow strong and heal quickly and above all, be free of all the trauma, that goes along with chemotherapy. Please God, Kntoran is one of your disciples, he is a good soul who loves his wife dearly. Please spare him from all the pain and anguish that he must be feeling during this terrible time. Remove this cancer away from his wife, she does not deserve it and neither does Kntoran. I hope that my prayer will be answered so Kntoran and his wife could be enjoying their kids, grandkids and growing old together.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2008 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List - Page 5

Yes Geenie we do need to cover klar and his family in prayer. I am also going to ask just for a personal healing and guidance to help me mature into a more spiritual relation with God and my family. Also for my wife and children as well.

Just some bumps in the road and extra help getting over them would be nice. hate to see the cart upset.

LDS I pray for your son every day.

Also to guide my wife to gainful employment and for her health.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List General Religious Beliefs - Page 5

QUOTE (krakyn @ 2-Oct 08, 11:01 AM)
LDS I pray for your son every day.

Wow Krakyn, that's so kind of you! Thank you so much. We will remember your wife in our family prayers today.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Prayer List

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,