Prayer List - Page 6 of 9

Thanks everyone for your prayers. The little - Page 6 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 24th Jan, 2009 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Prayer List
If you need help from above and beyond, then prayer is one sure method, state your cause and let other members help.
Click on the image above to be taken to the latest Prayer Request.
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

Prayer List - Page 6

LOrd I come to you on bended knee asking that you give me the strength to assist my wife as she goes through this hard time of treatments. I ask that you help her in her healing and that all comes out for the better. I pray that she is healed and that this cancer does not come back.

I pray for my friend Krakyn and his family. Help lead him down the correct path so that he finds himself closer to you. I pray that his wife finds a nice paying job so that they can better make it through the rough times that are ahead of us.

I pray for my friends in the great state of Alaska. May they have a mild winter so that they can better cope with the way things are turning out in the economy.

I pray for my friend Jb. Help to remain strong and healthy so that he can provide for his family. Watch over his wife and his children. I pray for you to watch over his children and help them become the nice young men that we all know they are.

I pray for all my friends that are both here on the internet and those who are not. Help them through any troubles that they may be facing and help them walk closer to you. In this I pray to the father in the name of jesus, Amen.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

List Prayer

Your wife and yourself are in our prayers KNtoran, and I pray for help in supporting you both and holding you up in these times of worry, that help will be given to you.

Also remembering in prayer JB, LDS and family, and Krakyn and family.

Thinking of you all, best wishes, Diane.

14th Oct, 2008 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Prayer List Beliefs Religious General

I would like to ask for prayers for the following persons:

1. KNtoran and his wife particularly, that the Lord may heal her and protect her and that the treatments she is undergoing can work out for her benefit.

2. Krakyn and family, specially his wife that she may be able to find a great job.

3. My friend Farseer and daughter Julie, that the Lord protect them as they try their best to do His will.

4. DianeC and family, specially her special needs children that Diane may continue trying her best as a mother.

5. Dbackers's health. He passed out at work. Also for the recovery of one of his sons who has his tonsils removed.

Don't forget them in your prayers!

14th Oct, 2008 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 List Prayer

I shall keep that list in mind. Thanks you for tallying it up for us.

23rd Jan, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

List Prayer

I know I have friends here I can count on so PLEASE I would like to ask you for a SPECIAL prayer for this family back in Argentina, they're members of our Church. They had a terrible car accident, their oldest daughter (7) died and their 5 years old daughter is fighting for her life. The parents are out of danger, they also have a baby but I don't have any information as to what happened with him/her.

Please, keep them in your prayers today and ask the Lord for a miracle and strength for this family in this terrible time in their lives.

Thank you.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

Prayer List

Thanks for sharing that with us. They are in my prayers in hopes that the baby and the 5 year old girl pull through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2009 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List - Page 6

Definitely, they are in my prayers today, and I will pass the word amongst my friends as well. Please update us when you have news!

24th Jan, 2009 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List General Religious Beliefs - Page 6

Thanks everyone for your prayers. The little girl is a bit better (not sure if out of danger). They are waiting for the swelling to her abdomen to go down and see if she will have sensitivity from her knees down. Please keep praying for her and family! Thanks.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Prayer List

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,