Prayer List - Page 8 of 9

Thank you all for your prayers. I was just - Page 8 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 11th May, 2009 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Prayer List
If you need help from above and beyond, then prayer is one sure method, state your cause and let other members help.
Click on the image above to be taken to the latest Prayer Request.
7th Apr, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List - Page 8

Thank you for the prayers for my father in law, he passed away this morning, his pain and suffering has now gone.
I appreciate all you guys do!
Best wishes, Diane x

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2009 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

List Prayer

Name: steven

Comments: Hi my name is Steven, I suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, I was sexually abused as a child. I also suffer from homosexual obsessions. I also have six children, But half the time I'am not even available emotionally to talk to.

29th Apr, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List Beliefs Religious General

Steven, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I will keep you in my prayers tonight. Is there anyone (a professional, a religious leader or someone you trust) that you can talk with about these issues?

30th Apr, 2009 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Page 8 List Prayer

Hello DianeC

I have not seen you online for a while now. I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law; my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Hello Stephen

I am sorry to hear about your problems. It is good for you to acknowledge that you are aware of your troubles. LDS gave very good advice for you to heed; a professional may be able to assist you in coping and resolving these issues. I will pray for you to find peace.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

List Prayer

Steven, I suggest you talk to others who also suffer from PTSD. It is something that you can live with and keep yourself approachable by your family. I suffer from PTSD and I have five children. They all know that I suffer from this and they even have read some books I have gotten from talking to experts. IT is something you can get control of and live a happy life with. Get some help there fellow. I will be praying for you.

11th May, 2009 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Prayer List

I would like to ask for a special prayer (please do not forget) for this little baby who I know from Church that is having a heart operation tomorrow at 11:00 am. It is a very risky operation and the baby is already very tiny and fragile, on top of that they're doing the procedure in a public hospital here that does not have a good reputation. I don't know his name but his mom's name is Emay. Thanks in advance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2009 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List - Page 8

I will say special prayers for this little baby tonight in our family prayers...especially that all will go well, and that the babies family as well will be held up in prayer. Best wishes, Diane x

11th May, 2009 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List General Religious Beliefs - Page 8

Thank you all for your prayers. I was just informed the operation was a success and the baby is recovering, please continue keeping him in your prayers.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Prayer List

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,