Mormon Mighty Prayer Enhanced - Page 3 of 3

Name: Michael Country: Title: Enhanced Prayer - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Jan, 2013 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
7th Nov, 2012 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Mighty Prayer Enhanced - Page 3

Maybe we live in different times where its hard to control the sacredness of these things. Maybe people were doing the prayer circles and not going to the temple as much, who knows.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2013 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Enhanced Prayer Mighty Mormon

Name: Michael

Title: Enhanced Prayer

Comments:

international QUOTE
I do not know if I should use the word 'enhanced', but I am wondering if using what is learned in the prayer circle for personal prayer where no one is looking can be justified or even necessary?

Since so many of us receive answers to our regular prayers, it would seem to be unnecessary, but I do have a close friend who used to be a follower of [..] years ago, and he told me that he had used the "Mighty Prayer" a couple of times to great effect, but that the third time he attempted to use it, he got an answer back, in no uncertain terms, telling him that he was not to "Trifle" with "Mighty prayer," so called. I don't think that he has ever resorted to it since. When you are rebuked by the Lord, it makes an impression.

international QUOTE
but these signs &tokens that pertain to the Priesthood should never be given anywhere only in such places as belong to the order of the Priesthood." (Brigham Young

Well, that just about says it all, doesn't it?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Note, the Guest facility is not meant for constant Posting, if you wish to contribute to many of the Topics please consider creating an account to do so at your leisure.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mormon Mighty Prayer Enhanced

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,