U. S. Teens Conservative?

U S Teens Conservative - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Nov, 2005 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Is that true?
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2005 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

U. S. Teens Conservative?

US 13-year-olds are fairly conservative: Time poll

AFP - It might surprise their parents, but in the age of graphic lyrics and violent video games, American children entering their teens remain very cautious about sex and dating and still trust their parents and church.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.ifestyleusteens

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2005 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Conservative Teens S U

US Teens conservative? I am not sure how they gathered their information, but to me it seems all the opposite. Are others seeing this trend or am I the only one that is blinded?

15th Nov, 2005 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

U. S. Teens Conservative? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

JB, the US teens I've met certainly don't fit that description. But that is not to say they are the most liberal, I think there are a few European nations that take that title.

15th Nov, 2005 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Conservative Teens S U

QUOTE (arvhic @ 15-Nov 05, 5:39 AM)
JB, the US teens I've met certainly don't fit that description. But that is not to say they are the most liberal, I think there are a few European nations that take that title.

I don't think the USA 13-year old teens are very different from those in Europe, (certainly dutch children are not so liberal as you suggest) but I think this discussion is implicating teens in general, while the article seems to aim solely at 13 year old teens.. it might very well be sort of a 'breaking point' for teens.

> TOPIC: U. S. Teens Conservative?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,