Community Family Album - Page 3 of 3

The Wrens Are Here Bwren and Cwahsheh wedding - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Mar, 2006 - 5:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: The Family Album gives me the impression that there are real people here and they are part of a Family...
  Yes, for sure       100.00%
  Somewhat       0.00%
  Not really       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Newer Members really cannot comprehend just how much of a 'family' we are here. All they see is RPGs, Posts, Discussion and nothing more. Those who are part of the family see far more than that, as hearts are opened, thoughts enlighten and discoveries are made.
23rd Mar, 2006 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Community Family Album - Page 3

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the boys are all a handful, but they are wonderful boys at the same time.

My wife and I just completed a very interesting series of photos for a class she is in, using my youngest daughter as the model for them. I will try to post them somewhere and put up a link for people to see them, if I can get them scanned. She really is very photogenic.

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2006 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Album Family Community

The Wrens Are Here

Bwren and Cwahsheh wedding pictures have been added to the Family Album.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Community Family Album

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,