Hot Or Not?

Hot Not - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Dec, 2005 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: I am too shy to put my picture in the Hot or Not Gallery...
  Yes       25.00%
  No       75.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2005 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?

Hot or Not Gallery

If you have viewed / used this feature please place your feedback here.

View it here

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2005 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Not Hot

I have done both, view and use this feature. I think is a great addition because you get to see the faces of the people of the community. Sometimes you have an idea on how they look like based on their avatar, but this feature allows you to see other pics. I love it.

29th Nov, 2005 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I actually wish more Members would use it, but I think the title 'Hot or Not' scares them away? Don't be shy, you just have to look at my picture and you can feel loads better about posting yours wink.gif.

5th Dec, 2005 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Not Hot

I haven't, well obviously, and more than likely won't for the simple reason that I'm paranoid.
Not just about people seeing my picture. I'm just paranoid. Whether it's mild paranoia schizophrenia or not, I just find it rather uncomfortable to put your picture anywhere public. I am very safety conscious at times and it that area I am very conscious.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?
A Friend

Not Hot

I do have issues with posting my pictures on the web, but I usually get over it when I feel comfortable with a group of people. I think a large part of the reason, other than not having any decent pictures, is that I am not really too fond of people rating how I look. I struggled with a lot of self conscious issues growing up that took a lot of work for me to get over, and the idea of somebody taking a poll about my appearance makes me feel yucky. I might see if my fiance and I managed a good picture when we went to Disney World.

5th Dec, 2005 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?

I would put up a pic of myself if I could, but my comp won't upload pics here for some reason.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2005 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Hot Not

babyblues

I am not really too fond of people rating how I look

I quite agree with that statement. My friends have the nasty of habit of rating people around them and judging how their friends look. I would rather keep that out of my life here on this forum. It does not create a comfortable feeling.

6th Dec, 2005 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Hot Not Community News FAQ & Feedback

First of all, I would like to show my appreciation to all of you for sharing your feelings by saying that I respect your decision(s) and believe that your opinions are quite right. Therefore if the Hot or Not feature makes you feel uncomfortable then do not participate, likewise, those of you who are not fearful of this - go for it, but regardless to wether you do or you don't I love you still the same. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hot Or Not?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,