Hot Or Not? - Page 3 of 3

Why does everyone in this Community think - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: I am too shy to put my picture in the Hot or Not Gallery...
  Yes       25.00%
  No       75.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
18th Sep, 2008 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not? - Page 3

New Updates!

Attitude convinced me to update the Gallery and so I did. Now users can upload a bigger picture, and see more pictures at once. Hopefully we can get some more brave Members willing to see if they are Hot or Not!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?
A Friend

Not Hot

I will get a recent picture of myself to place in here. What is the size limit now?

19th Sep, 2008 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not? Feedback & FAQ News Community

At present it the maximum dimensions are 700 x 700 with 150kbs in size. Always try to keep a little under that though.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?
A Friend

Page 3 Not Hot

Ok I will try to find one to place in that is under those requirements. It may be next week.

19th Sep, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Not Hot

You're a good sport, so send it to my Email and I will format it for you and send it back, you can then upload it yourself.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?
A Friend

Hot Or Not?

Ok I have one now. I will be sending it to you in the next couple of days for you to post. I just hope people are nice to me. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Hot Not - Page 3

I hate all my pictures. Perhaps I will find one that is likeable. I do have an old one from about 15 years ago that is on an old business card of mine that isn't too bad. laugh.gif. Maybe in a couple months after I've lost a few pounds.

by the way, Klar - I seriously doubt anyone could say something bad about your picture.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 3rd Jan, 2009 - 9:07am

2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Hot Not Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Why does everyone in this Community think they need to have movie star looks in order to show their photos? Come on peoples, share, share, share, and let's get more integrated here.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hot Or Not?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,