Hot Or Not? - Page 2 of 3

People use to check out this feature a lot, - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Aug, 2007 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: I am too shy to put my picture in the Hot or Not Gallery...
  Yes       25.00%
  No       75.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
27th Dec, 2005 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not? - Page 2

I have now posted my picture on our Hot or Not board. It is basically the same picture as the one for my avatar but I thought it would be fun. I haven't received any votes on it as of yet but it is kind of cool to know that it is there.

Offtopic but,
Does anyone ever check to see if there are new pictures added?

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2005 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Not Hot

There is actually a bit of code I can add that rotates or let's you see the newest pic added in Hot or Not, but the problem is that how many things can you add to the top of the Community's pages, for me it is already over crowded? Maybe I will add this to the New Portal so that automatically integrates with Hot or Not at the same time.

6th Jan, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Today, I was tracking a User that did not post an Intro, but instead went to the Hot or Not section to spam it, so I have since added some code that stops anyone from posting comments if they have less than 20 posts (which is the same amount needed to upload an image).

9th Apr, 2006 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Not Hot

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 28-Nov 05, 10:43 PM)
II think the title 'Hot or Not' scares them away?

I think this could definitely be true. When I first heard the title, I was skeptical, because it just sounds funny. I mean, who wants their physical appearance to be judged by random outsiders (besides beauty contestants I guess)? However, I can totally see the fun when you see it as a group of close friends/family just doing it for fun, and who would never hurt another's feelings. So I think that a change in name might attract more people to use it. "Hot or not" just sounds very absolute - which can be scary when it comes to something that most people are already prone to be sensitive about.

10th Apr, 2006 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Not Hot

The 'Hot or Not' name will not change for two reasons:

1. 'Hot or Not' is actually a catchy saying that describes what kind of gallery it is... one that rates appearance. It is like a household name, but on the internet.

2. We are rating appearance only here, not personality, so to try to 'hide' it will not ultimately change it.

Do keep in mind that I will not allow any hurtful comments to be posted, so there should be nothing to worry about.

Offtopic but,
Dimavo, I would not be afraid to post your pic there, you have a great smile and it is not a mug shot like mine.

Lastly, I do have another site if you want to go with all guns blazing:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/hotornot/

7th Feb, 2007 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Hot Or Not?

I will admit I never post my picture in web sites often. I think my wife is the cause. She is always talking about stalkers and perverts. (Most of her family has been abused by an adult as a child and is the cause of these thoughts).

But since JB is always asking so nice perhaps I will. I think it was LDS-Forever said it best with it is nice to put a picture to the person your are conversing with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Hot Not - Page 2

Then put it! I am getting curious. tongue.gif The greatest thing is that we closely monitor the comments people leave so everybody can feel safe about it.

30th Aug, 2007 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Hot Not Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

People use to check out this feature a lot, but since I placed the drop down menus it seems that this one is not as popular anymore?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hot Or Not?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,