Testimonials

Testimonials - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Mar, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Testimonials

Testimonials

I decided to open a Thread for Members to put their Testimonials about the Community. Feel free to add yours.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2008 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Testimonials

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

I have heard it all of my 70 years and except where government gets involved, or a person is down right stupid, I have found the saying to be true most of the time. But anyone reading this post on InternationalDiscussions knows this site to be the absolute exceptionto that rule.

J.B. has created a place for the world to get together and discuss an unbelievable number of subjects in a clean, honest, intelligent, environment. Many of us appreciate what he has done and enjoy the lively give and take discussions. Then if you ad all the other mind expanding and brain challenging activities in these pages, you cannot possibly ever be bored. This site has, and at this very moment is, carrying me through another recovery from major surgery. My world and yours would not be the same without J.B.'s expertise and long hours to make it what it is for free.

But as all of you well know the word "free" on the internet is a joke. Now here is that word again, EXCEPT. This site is the absolute exception to that well known rule. You can join and enjoy yourself here totally without any cost, ever! So when J.B.initiated a drive for for badly needed funds I immediately jumped on the band wagon and was sorry, because of my age, I could not give more. Then I went to the Donation Goal Bar to watch the funds rise and was disappointed by a lot of people on this site. Where are you? Waiting for payday? There is another old time saying, "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS." If it wasn't needed, J.B. wouldn't ask. Come on folks. Any one of you could go to your cookie jar, or that little hidden place in the back of your wallet and pull out a $5 bill. I personally would feel very guilty posting even one more time without making a donation. How about you?

Mousetrails

19th Mar, 2008 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Testimonials Feedback & FAQ News Community

I can't put it as well as Mousetrails, but he certainly sums up my feelings for the forum.

The way I see it also, is that most people don't hesitate twice about paying for entertainment in satellite television/cable tv subscription, I spend more time here on the forum than I do watching sky tv, and there's certainly more here to entertain you, so I would quite willingly rather put money for the donation drive than to some huge company.At least I know here we've got a choice, but we're also being offered excellent facilities, discussions and friendship!
Thanks to JB and LDS for all their hard work!

2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Testimonials

International Discussions provides an excellent place for people from all walks of life to meet together and learn from each other. It is a safe and comfortable internet experience.

> TOPIC: Testimonials

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,