Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
You may place the results of matches between Members here along with any feedback you wish to give. These are matches held via our inhouse system and not external games.
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2005 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Chess Game Results

Chess Game Results

You may place the results of matches between Members here along with any feedback you wish to give. Keep in mind that all moves can be Emailed to you after or during the game.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2005 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Results Game Chess

First game played by Raul and myself (it was also a test to see if everything was working, which it was) ended in a draw. The match itself was very interesting from the start and I found myself having to think more about my moves than usual as Raul tends to be a trickster. Good game.

14th Aug, 2005 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Chess Game Results Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm glad you liked the game! I also enjoyed it. I try to play aggressively, be creative and use "traps", but unfortunately, sometimes I make childish mistakes. Next time I hope I'll be more careful wink.gif .

14th Aug, 2005 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Results Game Chess

Who doesn't make mistakes? I made quite a few in this game as well, that is what happens when you are trying to do multiple things at once. However, when the mail portion started working the game flowed nicely and I did not have to worry about answering in real time. I think that is the nice part about it.

Offtopic but,
Feel free to start another if you like Raul. The good thing about this system is we can also play multiple people at once. I wonder why everyone else is shy about the game?

17th Aug, 2005 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Results Game Chess

Congratulations JB!

This last game was fun. We both make childish mistakes, so it would be better for us to train some more before we "go out" and play in some serious tournaments wink.gif . I hope I'll win the next game.

17th Aug, 2005 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Chess Game Results

Yes, I saw that you resigned, do not like to go down fighting huh? wink.gif Yes, I made about a dozen silly mistakes in that game, but that is the fun thing about playing in this manner, you do ten things at once and try to play at the same time, it makes it a definite challenge, not to mention I have to watch out for your little tricks.

Offtopic but,
You take white this time when you start the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2005 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Chess Game Results

Raul, I get the feeling that on the last game your mind was just not there? Too many conquests in the Arcade tieing you up? wink.gif

19th Aug, 2005 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Chess Game Results Board Card & RPG Reviews

That's exactly what happened ... I was concentrating on beating the record on Meada Path and look how I played. BTW: Congrats! Looks like you beat me "to death". Maybe next time.

Offtopic but,
Maeda Path is a great game - I bet 100 FP no one will break my record for a week smile.gif .

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chess Game Results

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,