Forum Web Chess Rants

Forum Web Chess Rants - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 
Chess Think you are the best? Place your rants here and be prepared to battle!
30th Jun, 2005 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess Rants

Do you think you are the best chess player in the Community? Place your rants here and be prepared to battle against other Members in both word and deed! Keep in mind that the ladder will show results.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2005 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Rants Chess Web Forum

Raul and I are playing a test match, but the pace is way too slow for me. I was just thinking of checking out the code to see if I can implement a button or something where you can let the opposing player know when you have made your move if you cannot do a game in real time. What do you say to that Raul?

12th Aug, 2005 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

I think it would be great ... sometimes I make a move and it would be much easier if I wouldn't have to log on to see if the opponent made his move. Can you do it to look like the Medieval RPG reminder?

Offtopic but,
Do you have time now? Maybe we could speed up a little this match. Send me a PM.

12th Aug, 2005 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Rants Chess Web Forum

The Community Chess runs on a separate database so implementing it to show a popup here may cause too many queries (burden the system), but I will have to implement the Email system for sure. Actually that script has a default Email system that I do not like at all, so I am going to create my own wink.gif.

I am also surprised we do not have more avid Chess players here. Probably they cannot handle the heat.

Offtopic but,
I am heading to the gym now, but when I get back later I will start coding this as well as be ready for a live match, although by that time you will be sleeping. You can always let me know another time.

20th Aug, 2005 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Rants Chess Web Forum

Update to above, there is an automatic Email system that let's you know when the user has made a move.

Now what I am wondering... no body else around here plays Chess? It would be good to have multiple games going so that when you are awaiting the move of one opponent you can go on to the next game.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess Rants

Raul, remind me next time to accept a draw when offered. Sometimes I like to take a chance that you will fall for a certain trap, but not you, you always seem to be a step ahead of it. Once again the 'Trickster' triumphantly wins.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2005 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess Rants

I can't believe I won this last one ... I was happy to get a draw ... and then, the game turn in my favor. I couldn't let that opportunity skip. After all I don't have to many chances to win against you.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews

Raul, we will call that last game my revenge for not accepting the Draw boxing.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum Web Chess Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,