Cher's Outlook On Romance And Love

Cher' S Outlook Romance Love - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2005 - 6:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2005 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"It is okay for a girl to have fun with all the wrong ones while in search of the right one." - Cher

I found this quote in a Reader's Digest this morning by Cher. Of course, she mentioned females specifically, but it goes for the male sex as well. A lot of people in society agree with her thinking in this matter. They believe it is all right to mess around with people you know you will never have a life long relationship with just for the sake of having fun. Dating simply for the sake of dating. There are other people who believe the opposite. They believe that you should not date simply to date, but be in search of that special person you are to spend the rest of your life with.

What do you believe? Have you gone through both experiences? If you have, which one have you found to be more fullfilling?

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2005 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Love Romance Outlook Chers

I believe we have a similar thread to this about 'Players', but to answer your question the answer in my opinion is "no". I believe you can get to know people without getting so emotionally attached, after all you are merely investigating not establishing deep relationships. I beleive the element of dating in itself is educational, it helps you to see what your interests are really and what the opposite sex thinks about you.

> TOPIC: Cher's Outlook On Romance And Love

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,