Fiona Apple

Fiona Apple - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jan, 2006 - 8:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Aug, 2005 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Fiona Apple

Fiona Apple's New Album to Be Released

AP - Fiona Apple is ending her curiously long hiatus from the business of making music. A year after 11 tracks were leaked onto the Internet, drawing praise from critics and fans, Epic Records announced Monday that Apple's "Extraordinary Machine" will be released Oct. 4.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._mu/music_fiona

Fiona Apple
Fiona Apple (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Fiona Apple
A Friend

Apple Fiona

I was never a big Fiona Apple fan to begin with. I have those eleven tracks that where leaked. I thought they where pretty good, but never understood why they got the acclaim they did. She sings an off genre of relatively pop music. Here style in general just doesn't appeal to me.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

Fiona Apple
A Friend

Fiona Apple Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I will probably take a peek ( and a listen) to Fiona Apples new release. She is one of those singers that when you hear them for the first time, they leave you with a lingering desire to see what else they can do. I know that was my impression when I fell in love with her first hit...."Criminal". It reeked of sensuality and torment with a sizzling smooth voice. I think any acclaim for her probably stems from a lot of people wanting her to fulfill her potential and deliver more great songs.

> TOPIC: Fiona Apple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,