Get Rich Or Die Tryin

Get Rich Die Tryin - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jan, 2006 - 6:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Get Rich Or Die Tryin

Get Rich or Die Tryin

How do you rate this movie?

50 Cent .... Marcus (as Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson)
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje .... Majestic
Joy Bryant .... Charlene
Omar Benson Miller .... Keryl
Tory Kittles .... Justice

A tale of an inner city drug dealer who turns away from crime to pursue his passion, rap
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430308/

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Tryin Die Rich Get

Recently, I saw a news report that some people were complaining that his posters which show him holding a microphone and a gun at the same time is very disturbing, because it gives even more credence that rap / hip hop have something to do with guns.. 50 Cent's argument is that there are many posters showing guns and no one complains. As for me, they can burn that movie for all I care.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Get Rich Or Die Tryin
A Friend

Get Rich Or Die Tryin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I got turned away from the prospect of seeing this movie after watching an interview with him on Good Morning America a couple months ago. I can definately commend somebody for pulling themselves out of a bad lifestyle and attempting to make a better life for themselves, but his music is obscene. On top of that, he was, essentially, bragging and proud of the fact that he had been shot I think it was nine times. He brings a lot of violence into his persona, and he does it in such a nonchalant fashion to where he almost glorifies it.

> TOPIC: Get Rich Or Die Tryin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,