Comcast Rude?

Comcast Rude - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Aug, 2005 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2005 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Comcast Rude?

Woman Gets Cable Bill With Derogatory Name

AP - LaChania Govan said she got bounced around by her cable company when she called to complain. She made dozens of calls and was even transferred to a person who spoke Spanish - a language she doesn't understand.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...e_st/nasty_bill

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2005 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Comcast Rude?
A Friend

Rude Comcast

It's a shame that those two employees changed the customer's name - it was very immature and rude, and I think it was appropriate that their employment was terminated. If her complaints were genuine, she should have been transferred to a supervisor right away. Calling the cable company ranks just under calling the power company for me.... no fun at all.

19th Aug, 2005 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Comcast Rude? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sorry, but I can't qualify this behavior as "rude" -- this is beyond the scope of rude! It's intentionally malicious, and makes me wonder if the customers in the article somehow know the employees who changed the names. Ridiculous.

> TOPIC: Comcast Rude?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,