Children Arcade

Children Arcade - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

So your child can come here and play the games!
18th Aug, 2005 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Children Arcade

Children's Arcade

I am sure many of you have been wondering how we are able to get Felipe playing here without getting into the posts, well I have set up an account that allows him to only visit the Arcade and nothing else, so, if he tries to venture he gets a message with Elmo telling him to go back to the Arcade. Now here is what I am offering as a feature for upgraded members. You can set up an account for your child with the FP you wish for them to have, and then I will set it up so that they can play the Arcade games without you having to supervise them! If you would like to see this, then please give feedback here.

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2005 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Arcade Children

My daughter would certainly have fun with that -- you may have noticed that some of my scores are actually my li'l girl's efforts smile.gif She would feel really special that she could have her own online "account," I think.

22nd Aug, 2005 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Children Arcade Feedback & FAQ News Community

This system is ready to be implemented and instructions of how to do it is now in the Arcade Cove. We can merely keep here for FeedBack now as your child begins diving into the games.

21st Nov, 2007 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Arcade Children

I did not realize this was available but my kids are always wanting to play the games. FP might work as a great incentive for them to do their chores! THANKS! I am going to set mine up now! Maybe I can even read my book-undisturbed! book2.gif

23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Arcade Children

Many do not realize that this facility is here, actually there are many untapped features here that are not utilized or underutilized.

> TOPIC: Children Arcade

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,