Most Interesting Thread For 2004

Most Interesting Thread 2004 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Of all the threads within this community, which was the most interesting for you in the year 2004?

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Thread Interesting Most

Hmm, that's hard. Probably Israel Vs Palestine - that was the thread most concerning me with much information.

31st Dec, 2004 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Most Interesting Thread For 2004 Feedback & FAQ News Community

For me it was the 'Next President' thread as this topic was being closely watched by everyone around the world. I learned a lot about politics in the US by reading and participating in this thread, and I also got a chance to see both sides of the argument for President. It really opened my 'eyes' and allowed me to make a better decision in the election.

31st Dec, 2004 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Thread Interesting Most

Definetly the thread about Plural Marriage in the LDS deep doctrine board. I learnt a lot from it.

31st Dec, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Thread Interesting Most

That is an extremely difficult question for me to answer. I am getting old and so my memory is short... laugh.gif

I, too, enjoyed the discussion regarding the Next US President. I also particularly enjoyed the discussion regarding R rated movies in the LDS Doctrine Board.

31st Dec, 2004 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Of all I was and still am most excited about 'Making Your Call an Election Sure' (LDS Mature Board) - fantastic!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most Interesting Thread 2004

Hmmm...I don't think I can pin it down to just one thread. It would probably one of the thread discussing education. I think the thread that effected me the most while writing in it was "Cries for help?" in the Psychology board. It really made me think about the girls I had the privilage of getting to know this Summer.

23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Most Interesting Thread 2004 Community News FAQ & Feedback

Personally, I liked the Hotdog Eating Record thread. Kobayashi-san is not well known in Japan, so I like to inform my Japanese friends on his exploits. So yes, that was my favorite thread of 2004.

Rather off topic, but...
Is 2004 a special year, because I don't see this question for all years?

Rather off topic, but...
Bye, Bye, Girls...see you in a few weeks!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Most Interesting Thread For 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,