World Greed Rants - Page 14 of 30

Yes the prayers can only hurt...err I mean - Page 14 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Aug, 2008 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 14

I may be in fourth place but I am moving in a positive direction right now. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Well I just set up a chance for double jeopardy for you. Two closer or father only the dice know.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am there lets go and see. I may not get closer but I may make it time and dice will tell. Oh I may break out the rations.

21st Aug, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Rants Greed World

Pardon my French, but it looks like KNtoran is on his way out of RISK... oh how the great green has fallen.

Meanwhile, Krakyn must have hacked into the database, his score is ever increasing!

FarSeer, oh well, hiding is good I suppose.

DrPat - I sent you Emails, no need to keep pressing the 200FP button over and over, if you need help check to see if my Emails are going to your Spam folder.

Rather off topic, but...
Yahoo People: If you are using Yahoo please do the following as Yahoo seems to be blocking Forum based Emails: Yahoo Filter

21st Aug, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

I must admit the rest of a week did the troops well only question is how long will that last?

Klar is trying hard to shake me out of this tree though.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants

I do not know what is happening to me of late. I better revamp my rats or get the whip out on my troops. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 14

Bounty & Prayers

First the Bounty, I am thinking of a contest, first to remove Krakyn from first place wins a truck load of FP in his / her RISK account.

Second the prayers, let us gather around and say a little prayer for our dearly departed Roadkill, and FarSeer both of whom could not make it to the Top 10. I will further like to offer up my condolences to KNtoran, who is struggling to pass a two digit mark, may he find peace in those explosions.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 14

Yes the prayers can only hurt...err I mean help me in my down and troubled times. Rest assured I will do all I can to get back into the double digits and shake that vermin...err I mean Krakyn from his tree. smile.gif

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,